- Travel between destinations of your choice
- Pre-paid vessel transfers
- Visit a range of Yasawa and Mamanuca Island resorts
- Food and drink available for purchase on board vessels
- Free wifi available intermittently on board
WHERE WE VISIT
- Kuata Island
- Waya Lailai Island
- Waya Island
- Viwa Island
- Naukacuvu Island
- Manuya Balavu Island
- Drawaqa Island
- Naviti Island
- Yaqeta Island
- Matacawalevu Island
- Nanuya Lailai Island
- Tavewa Island
- Nacula Island
- South Sea Island
- Beachcomber Island
- Vomo Island
All stops optional. You choose where you want to visit.
Fiji Island Hopping: Bula Pass
Explore Fiji’s breathtaking tropical islands at your own pace with this flexible island-hopping pass.
This is a travel pass only. Accommodation, food and activities at additional cost.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience a different side of Fiji’s incredible tropical islands with this incredible multi-day Bula Pass.
The Bula Pass is the perfect way to get to know the breathtaking Yasawa Islands. It's an island-hopping pass that allows you the freedom to explore this picture-perfect paradise to your heart’s content. Prepaid ferry travel and transfers mean you can choose exactly where and when to get off. Stay as long as you like in one place and pick and choose your destinations with only 24 hours notice. It's perfect for those who like to go with the flow.
Enjoy absolute freedom as you cruise through the islands, picking and choosing your favourite islands and accommodation options on the go! Just choose between a 5, 7 or 10-day pass and get cruising.
Please note this is a travel pass only. Accommodation and activities at each destination are at an additional cost.
Start from the Denarau Marina and get ready to take on Fiji! The Yasawa Flyer departs Port Denarau at 8.30 am every morning.
It's a different kind of travel with the Yasawa Flyer’s amazing Bula Pass. All you need to do is decide the length of your pass and off you go! Choose accommodation and activities as you travel, and rest assured that your upcoming ferry transfers are organised and paid for.
There are tons of spots to visit in the Yasawa and Mamanuca Islands so deciding which ones to stop at might be difficult... the rest of your trip will be a breeze, however, with easy transfers and guaranteed travel to your next destination.
Some of the amazing spots you can visit include the Mamanuca Islands, like South Sea Island, Beachcomber, Bounty or Treasure. These tiny islands are close to Denarau Marina, meaning you don’t even have to travel far to enjoy laid back luxury on these spectacular tropical beaches. With lots of entertainment to choose from and plenty of activities and watersports, you definitely won’t be stuck for something to do!
If you want an escape, think about visiting the secret pockets of paradise at the stunning Blue Lagoon Beach Resort, Botaira, Nanuya Island Resort, Paradise Cove or Viwa Island Resort.
Whatever your preference, Fiji truly has something for everyone, from palm fringed luxury to rugged and wild, and late-night parties on the beach to famous high-end resorts in the middle of nowhere. You'll be spoilt for choice!
Please Note: there is a variety of accommodation options on each of the islands. As the resorts fill up fast, you must secure your resort bookings with our staff on board the Yasawa Flyer before you disembark.
Bookings are subject to availability and some resorts are very popular so if you want to be sure you can stay at certain resorts, it's best to plan a bit further ahead! We suggest you book at least your first two nights before departing Denarau Marina
All accommodation bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard Yasawa Flyer.
There is a minimum 2-night stay at each resort.
Is there wifi on the vessels?
Free wifi on the Yasawa Flyer is available intermittently. Look out for signs onboard telling you the login details.
Are meals included?
Meals are included in the price at Simple Stays resorts. For Relaxed Resorts, a compulsory meal plan applies. This can either be prepaid at the time of booking or paid directly to the resort in Fijian dollars at check-in.
What are simple stays and relaxed resorts?
Simple stays are:
- Basic dorms, lodges, and bures
- They are typically Fijian-owned and operated
- Basic with simple, local meals included in the price
- An indigenous authentic experience
- Live and spend time with Fijian people
- Towels and toiletries not provided
- Generally, no hot water, though the local water supply is tepid
Relaxed resorts are:
- Dorms, bures, and lodges at resorts
- Resort-style property
- High standard and modern accommodation and amenities
- Meals not included in the nightly rate — instead you buy a meal plan either when booking or at check-in
- Meals can feature multiple courses with a varied selection of local and international dishes
- A selection of room types from dorms and shared facilities through to beachfront bures with en suites
- Relaxed resorts upgrade always have ensuites and are sometimes situated in beachfront locations
What are Awesome Experiences Full Monty Add Ons?
Booking an Awesome Experiences 'Full Monty' add-on means your package will include the best Yasawa and Mamanuca Island activities on offer.
The add-on is available with our Awesome Packages (Tropical Island Explorer, Fiji Discovery, Coconut Cruiser and Island Time) and includes activities such as swimming with the manta rays, snorkelling with reef sharks and visiting the sacred Sawa-I-Lau Caves. You can book and pay for activities as you go but booking them in advance with your packages means there is no chance of you missing out!
Note: The Awesome Experiences 'Full Monty' add-on is available with both Simple Stays and Relaxed Resorts Awesome Packages but where you stay determines the activities you'll do, as not all activities are available at all resorts. To see a comprehensive list of which activities are included at each resort, please click on your chosen package.
All guests who choose an Awesome Experiences 'Full Monty' add-on will receive a complimentary Fiji sulu (sarong), backpack and BPA-free branded water bottle!
- The ‘Bula Pass’ is valid for the period shown on your Pass (one ‘hop’ per day). If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use. Any pass being used by a person other than the owner will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
- Please note most properties have a minimum two-night stay policy.
- Bookings are subject to availability and some resorts are very popular so if you want to be sure you can stay at certain resorts, it's best to plan a bit further ahead! We suggest you book at least your first two nights before departing Denarau Marina
- All accommodation bookings can be made at the Travel Desk onboard Yasawa Flyer.
- There is a minimum 2-night stay at each resort.
- No cancellation fee applies until the first day of reserved travel. However in the event of a No Show on the first day of reserved travel a 100% No Show fee applies.
- No refund applies on any unused portion after the commencement of travel.
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews