- Learn how to make a traditional Japanese notebook
- Tools to get crafting
- Keep what you make!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Learn how to make your own notebook in Kyoto. You'll get to customize the cover, paper, ring, and clip. You can even have a name pressed on the cover to make it your own or a gift for someone else!
The paper of the notebook is carefully printed one by one at the studio. It's called Yuzen-print paper. This tour will give you the chance to participate in traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Choose the parts for the notebook
- Attach the clip to the cover
- Bind the notebook using a ring
Things to note
- Meeting point: &PAPERS / 1F, Jimukino-Ueda bldg., 2-1, Sakaimachi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
- A 3-minute walk from Gojo Station on Karasuma Line of Kyoto Municipal Subway
- A 5-minute walk from Kiyomizu-Gojo Station on Keihan Main Line
- Language support: English menu written explanation
- 6 years old and over
- Free Wi-Fi
- Closed on Wednesdays