- 5 nights dorm accommodation
- meals as listed (B, L, D)
- pick-up and drop-off
- entry fees
- attractions as listed
- experienced tour guide
- good times
Optional activities at additional cost:
- Abseiling at Kalbarri National Park
- Sea kayaking at Shark Bay
- Aboriginal Cultural tour at Monkey Mia
- Swimming with Manta Rays at Coral Bay
- Snorkelling with whale sharks in Exmouth
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the best of Western Australia on this breathtaking 5-day adventure from Perth to Exmouth! Discover the stunning natural beauty of this amazing region, come face to face with Australian wildlife, and enjoy unforgettable adrenaline highs. Escape the city and hike, swim, climb, abseil or kayak your way along the spectacular Indian Ocean Drive.
This action-packed journey includes a guided tour of the awe-inspiring Pinnacles Desert, a hike through the beautiful Kalbarri National Park, a swim in the turquoise waters of Murchison River, the sweeping panoramas of Shell Beach, dolphin-feeding at Monkey Mia, and a chance to marvel at the majestic stromatolites. Snorkel through a myriad of colourful tropical fish, swim with manta rays, kayak across the ocean and enjoy a truly incredible Aboriginal cultural tour on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure north from Perth to Exmouth.
- Fully guided tour through The Pinnacles Desert and the Discovery Centre
- Admiring the scenic coastline along the Indian Ocean Road and its white sandy beaches
- Kalbarri Township
- Hike down the Z-Bend in the Murchison Gorge (option to try abseiling a 25-metre wall)
- Nature's Window in Kalbarri National Park
- Shell Beach and the Stromatolites in Shark Bay
- The Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Free time for optional activities in Coral Bay
- Fully guided tour of Cape Range National Park
- Snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef, Turquoise Bay
- .... and a lot more!
Departure and return times
Departure from Perth at 7 am on Tuesday and Friday.
Tour ends in Exmouth at 6 am on day 6.
Big fun in a small group
Travel in one of our mini buses or in a custom safari vehicle. Group sizes average around 12 people. Although we don’t have a maximum age limit, most of our passengers are generally between 20 and 50 years old. Travelling in a small group avoids that it feels as if you're 'on a tour'. It feels like you’re on a road trip with new friends.
All our experienced guides are energetic Australian locals from all over the country. They are trained, accredited, knowledgeable, and are qualified First Aiders. Our guides will be there every step of the way to make sure that you have a fun, safe, informative and relaxing road trip.
What to Expect?
Sit down and fasten your seatbelts. We'll take care of the rest. All your accommodation is already booked, entry fees are paid, great meals await you, daily schedules are fully organised and a tour guide will be there to take care of you. All you have to do is sit back and take in the amazing sights along the road.
Keep everything running smoothly
Your experience is highly important for our experienced guides. If you're happy, they're happy. However, we would like to keep the tour running smoothly. That is why we kindly ask that as a team, you assist your guide actively in day-to-day activities. This entails:
packing/unpacking of the bus.
preparation of meals and cleaning up afterwards.
setting up and packing down camp sites.
looking after your own and each other's safety.
Tour duration is 5 days & 5 nights (last night in Exmouth on Day 5 = included)
Accommodation upgrades are subject to availability.
All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.