The Barron River Half Day Tour is the ultimate introduction to white water rafting. Join exhilarating rafting adventure for two hours of white water rafting, conquering grade 3 rapids.
The rafts carry up to seven passengers plus your river guide, so you'll enjoy a sense of team spirit with your fellow rafters and no experience is necessary!
Let the guides entertain you on this spectacular river, with interesting facts about rafting and the surrounding area. What's more on this trip you are guaranteed water levels year round - so you can go whenever!
Parque Nacional Barron Gorge
The stunning Barron Gorge National Park is located at only 20 minutes from the centre of Cairns. Its untamed rainforest mountains, its steep ravines, the mighty Barron Falls and of course, the stunning Barron Gorge will leave you breathless. The Barron Gorge has been naturally carved out over several thousands of years by the Barron River.
This will be the setting of our half day white water rafting tour. It winds its way down, starting from the mountains all the way down to the Coral Sea. Don't miss out on this scenic rafting adventure passing rugged rainforest. You will have time to relax and admire the scenery during calm water floating. But you will also feel the adrenaline rush on the white water rapids.
An experienced guide will join us on this eco-adventure through the Barron Gorge National Park. With 8 people per raf (including the instructor), we will be tackling grade 2 and grade 3 rapids. Make sure to strike a pose at the infamous Rooster Tail for an action shot picture! Try out raft surfing (dependent on water levels) and enjoy a refreshing swim in Lake Placid.
- Saldremos de Cairns a 14:00 pm durante un trayecto de 30 minutos por Barron Gorge Valley.
- After reaching the top of the river, we get some time to gear up with life jackets, paddles and helmets
- We will then start our adventure and raft from below Barron River Power Station down a series of grade 2 and grade 3 rapids
- After conquering the last rapid, a short paddle will take us to Lake Placid
- Time to relax! At the end of our adventure, we will arrive at our afternoon tea location for a coffee or tea. There you can view and purchase the action photos of the day.
- Regresaremos a Cairns aproximadamente a las 18:00 pm.
- Zapatos con cordones (Zapatos disponibles para alquiler)
- Ropa seca (para cambiar después del viaje) / toalla
- Protector solar
Tenga en cuenta
- Sale de Cairns & Northern Beaches todos los días a las 14:00 pm.
- Devuelve aproximadamente 18:00 pm