- Includes a free Cooloola National Park Tour, and free Fraser Island accommodation upgrade
- All meals while on Fraser Island, worth over $45 (x1 breakfast, x1 lunch, x1 dinner)
- Dolphin, turtles, sharks and whale sightings at Indian Head
- Pick up, drop off from Brisbane Transit Centre
- Guided beach walk under the stars
- Beach bar party night 1
WHERE WE VISIT
- Fraser Island
- Lake Birrabeen
- Indian Head
- Fraser Island Rainforest
- Eli Creek
- 75 Mile Beach and Eurong Beach
- Central Station
- Wanggoolba Creek
- Scenic Lakes Drive
- Yidney Dripping Rocks
- Maheno Shipwreck
- Coloured Sands
- Cooloola National Park Tour
- Red Canyon, Teewah Beach and Rainbow Beach
Fraser Island 2 Days 1 Night Eco Tour from Brisbane
Escape to Fraser Island and discover 75 Mile and Rainbow Beach, the Red Canyon & stunning rainforest walks!
- $60 local access fees and ferry fares to be paid in cash to driver upon departure
WHAT TO EXPECT
Fraser Island is a must-see spot in Australia and this tour shows you all the highlights. Discover golden beaches, rolling surf, crystal clear lakes, and ancient old growth rainforests. This will be a trip you'll never forget.
Enjoy a free tour around Cooloola National Park! You'll meet kangaroos and get up close to some of Australias most incredible wildlife.
(Days 1 & 2 on Fraser Island and Cooloola National Park can be swapped around to suit tides, times & conditions)
Be ready for pick up from the Brisbane Transit Centre at 7.15am.
Start your day with a free Cooloola National Park tour, where you'll see wild kangaroos and soak in views of Rainbow Beach and Double Point Island. You'll also explore Teewah Beach and the incredible Red Canyon dunes.
Later, arrive in Fraser Island and take a scenic drive along 75 Mile Beach. Check out Yidney Dripping Rocks, Eli Creek and the Maheno Shipwreck. This shipwreck is one of the most photographed in the world! Your guide will tell the story of about the terrible night when the SS Maheno found itself beached on Fraser Island during a cyclone in 1935.
You'll also visit Coloured Sands and Indian Head. Indian Head is famous for never-ending views along the eastern beaches and out to sea, and you're bound to catch glimpses of dolphins, turtles, sharks and whales (season permitting.)
Later, check in to your accommodation at Eurong Resort where you'll enjoy a delicious restaurant dinner. The Resort is right on the beach, so you can immerse yourself in the sand and sea. After dinner, take a guided beach walk under the stars before heading to bed or enjoying a beach bar party!
Leave the resort at 8 am and hit the road for a morning drive and a day full of activities.
Explore the Fraser Island Rainforest, the only place in the world to grow rainforest in the sand! This area is truly unique. Embark on the Pile Valley Walk, explore Wanggoolba Creek and be wowed by the Giant Satiney Trees. You'll also visit Central Station, which was originally established as a foresty camp.
Later, head to Lake Birrabeen, before taking a scenic drive along 75 Mile Beach. There's more awesome driving to be had on the Scenic Lakes Drive too!
Later, head back to the resort where you buy your own lunch before departing the island at approximately 2:00 - 3:00 pm.
You'll arrive back in Brisbane between 5.30 - 6.30pm.
Can children come on this tour?
Children will only be taken under the supervision of parents or Guardians.
What should I wear or bring with me?
Any special needs medicines, a swimming costume, a beach towel, some insect repellent, some sunscreen, a hat, a warm/wet weather jacket, a torch, some good walking shoes and, a camera.
- The FREE COOLOOLA TOUR is subject to time, tidal and weather conditions, and is not 100% guaranteed. This tour is conducted on the way to, or on the way from Fraser Island at tour guides discretion. While our tour guides always try to include our free Cooloola Tour, and do so successfully most of the time, the conditions of the day can prevent this from occurring.
- Sunset Safaris makes every effort to include ALL activities and destinations listed. However due to the extreme nature of Fraser Island and weather unpredictability in general, some activities are subject to Tide, Time, off-road conditions and Weather factors, and Sunset Safaris cannot be held liable due to these factors.
- Due to the extreme Off-Road conditions on Fraser Island, it should be noted that the Itinerary can occasionally be affected due to cases of tidal issues, mechanical issues and other operational issue unique to Fraser Island, and while every effort and care is taken, Sunset Safaris takes no responsibility for such factors affecting tour activities. We do not encourage customers to rely heavily on return times due to traffic and the factors mention above, and Sunset Safaris takes no responsibility for the missing of flights and bus connections if customers choose to book connections and flights close to the normal return times.
- Tour suitable for 4 years and over
- By continuing to proceed with making a booking on this website, you indicate that you agree to not hold the tour operator responsible due to the above conditions should they occur, and that you accept the inherent risk of these operational anomalies as outlined above.
- Less than 24 Hrs Incurs 100% Cancellation Fee
- 25 - 72 Hrs Incurs 50% Cancellation Fee
- 73 - 7 Days Incurs 25% Cancellation Fee
- More than 7 Days Incurs 5% Cancellation Fee
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews