Terms & Conditions:
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions. Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
95kg - 104.9kg = $50
105kg and above = $75
110kg and above requires an on-site assessment
- In case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Cameramen/Tandem Masters are filming in extreme conditions and malfunctions may occur from time to time. Issues of tandem passenger movement, focus, framing, moisture, vibration may result in video and photo content being inconsistent from passenger to passenger.
- Upon a total camera failure, with no usable footage being available from your jump:
- You may choose to skydive again for the discount price offered at the drop zone.
- Your next camera product will be offered to you free of charge.
- You are entitled to a FULL REFUND of your purchase price of your camera product.
- All original footage and photos remain the property of Skydive Australia to use in any promotions or other activity. Video and Photos should be checked upon receipt, and any problems must be reported within five (5) days. After this time the footage may not be available.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Cancellations or changes more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee