- Spectacular coastal views along the Mornington Peninsula
- Picturesque views from Arthurs Seat across the Port Phillip Bay
- Visit 3 highly renowned boutique wineries and cider-house
- Free time in the artisan town of Flinders
- Taste the region's chocolate, strawberries and local produce
- Sample fresh goats' cheese from Main Ridge Dairy
- See the famous bayside beach boxes
- Lunch in Flinders Village
- Local produce purchased along the way
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join this indulgent wine tour to the Mornington Peninsula, famous for its cool climate wines and fresh local produce. There will be plenty of tasty treats on the bus, music to get the right vibes going and plenty of delicious stops along the way!
Views to rival the Mediterranean
Before exploring the beautiful peninsula, we will take in spectacular ocean views from Arthurs Seat. The panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay are glorious and the Melbourne skyline glittering in the distance will make you want to stay in the bay forever.
Beachside Bathing Boxes
Stroll along the sandy beach and snap a photo of the famous multi-coloured bathing boxes
Main Ridge Goat Dairy
Step into the charming Main Ridge boutique dairy. Here you will have the change to try an array of freshly made goats' cheese in a beautiful, quaint setting.
Mock Cider Lounge & Orchard
Enjoy samples of refreshing cider produced onsite at this orchard which has been growing apples from 1895 in the heart of Red Hill. This family business produces fresh fruit, freeze- dried fruit, apple juice, apple cider vinegar and delicious cider samples.
We stop in the cosy seaside township of Flinders, this seaside town faces the untamed Southern Ocean with many gorgeous beaches to explore. We provide plenty of time to explore the boutique shops and galleries, take a stroll on the beach and enjoy lunch at the local pub or cafe
Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm
At Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm you can pick your own strawberries (seasonal), as well as sample mouthwatering ciders and strawberry liqueurs. If you have a sweet tooth, we strongly recommend trying the strawberries with chocolate dipping sauce or strawberry ice cream smothered in strawberry sauce! Surrounded by the rolling hills of the peninsula, Sunnyridge strawberry farm is a true country escape from Melbourne.
The award-winning wineries
We will sample T’Gallant Winery's extraordinary selection of artisan wines, influenced by European traditions and made with an Australian twist. You will also have the chance to visit Tuck's Ridge neighbouring the famous Montalto, is a pleasant informal spot with a causal warm welcoming feeling with indoor and outdoor entertainment areas to enjoy sampling Peninsula wines.
*Wineries are subject to availability and may be changed at any time
- Operates: Thurs/Sat/Sun
- Duration: 1 Day
- Default Meeting Point: Immigration Musuem (east), cnr Market St & Flinders St at 7:40am
- Departs: Melbourne 7:45 am (pickups begin 45mins prior)
- Returns: Melbourne 5:30pm
- All wine and cheese tastings
- Gourmet afternoon tea
- Water throughout the day
- A professional, entertaining tour guide
- Complimentary inner city pick up/ drop off
- On-board fridge to keep your freshly produced purchases cool