- Honda XR150 dual sport (Honda CB110 on Coastal Tour)
- English/Spanish speaking guides
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Helmet, riding gloves
- Medical insurance
- UPGRADE to Honda XRE300 dual sport: 100.00 COP/Day ($35 USD)
- Extra passenger: 175.000 COP ($60 USD)
- GoPro & helmet mount: 25.000 COP/Day. SD-card not included
- Elbow & knee pads: 20.000 COP/Day
- Riding boots: 30.000 COP/Day
- Rain gear: 10.000 COP/Day
- Onsite accommodation pre and post-tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
This 1-day motorcycle tour through Palomino is the perfect way to explore Colombia's Caribbean coast. With FREE lessons for beginner riders, this motorcycle tour suits riders of all experience levels. What better place to perfect your motorcycle skills than in the beautiful jungles of South America?
This tour departs from Santa Manta at 9 am. You will be led by fun and talented guides who will give you a taste of beginner off-roading. Make your way to Palomino, following the road to the Lost City (Ciudad Perdida). Once you begin to feel comfortable behind the wheel of your sleek Honda motorbike, you will be able to focus your attention on the picture-perfect scenery that surrounds you.
Prepare to soak up stunning ocean views as you cruise by banana plantations, rustic villages and local fruit stands. You'll also have lots of time to participate in other activities during your tour. Hike to a secret beach location inside Tayrona Park where you can cool off in the waves. Then, try cliff jumping at Quebrada Valencia waterfall! If you're lucky, you may even spot a few howler monkeys on your jungle adventure!
Around midday, you will stop for a pizza lunch at Prima Luna restaurant in Palomino. You will return to your starting point in Santa Manta at approximately 5 pm.