- Honda XR150 dual sport (Honda CB110 on Coastal Tour)
- Helmet and riding gloves
- English/Spanish speaking guides
- 1 night of hostel accommodation
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Medical insurance
- All meals
- UPGRADE to Honda XRE300 dual sport: 100.00 COP/Day ($35 USD)
- Passenger: 175.000 COP/Day ($60 USD)
- GoPro & helmet mount: 25.000 COP/Day. SD-card not included
- Elbow & knee pads: 20.000 COP/Day
- Riding boots: 30.000 COP/Day
- Rain gear: 10.000 COP/Day
- Onsite accommodation pre and post-tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore the beautiful coast of Colombia by motorbike on this 2-day tour from Santa Marta. Whether you're new to motorcycling or you are an experienced rider, you will be right at home on this guided tour, which includes free lessons for anyone who needs them.
This tour offers something for everybody, from river tubing to hiking and everything in between. If you're ready to experience Palomino, Colombia by bike, this tour is a great place to start.
Your tour will depart from Santa Manta at 9 am. From there, head towards Palomino, cruising along the waterfront and up and down the area's rolling hills. You will stop for a lunch of woodfired pizza at Prima Luna restaurant and then get to try river tubing (plus all-you-can-drink alcohol!) at Buritaca.
You will ride for approximately 3 hours in total this day, then spend the night at El Rio hostel, which was voted Colombia's best hostel in 2018.
Wake up enjoy breakfast, then begin your offroad ride towards the Lost City (Ciudad Perdida). You will visit Quebrada Valencia waterfall where you can try cliff-jumping (if you dare) and then follow it up with lunch at the Journey Hostel in Tayrona. After lunch, take a jungle hike to a secret beach inside Tayrona National Park.
You will ride for approximately 4 hours in total today. Then, return to Santa Marta around 5 pm.