- Get up to $50 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4 hr 30 min cruise around Sydney Harbour, taking in some of the most iconic sights
- All drinks on board as you cruise, including soft drinks, wine, beer, tea, & coffee
- Dessert served onboard after the main dining experience
- A 2-course meal, either lunch or dinner
- Lunch Cruise
- Entree served at one Sydney waterside restaurant, including a drink
- Lunch served at a second Sydney waterside restaurant, including 2 drinks
- Sightseeing, photo, kayaking, and swimming opportunities
- Dinner Cruise
- Appetisers served upon boarding
- 2-course dinner at a selected Sydney waterside restaurant, with an entree, a main, & 3 drinks
- Sightseeing & photo opportunities
- Lunch Cruise
- Departs from the meeting point at Campbells Cove Circular Quay or King Street Wharf 8, The Promenade, Lime St
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tour Sydney Harbour on a luxury cruiser to discover the city’s breathtaking views from the water and dine at a world-famous iconic harbourside restaurant.
Soft drinks, beer, wine, tea, and coffee will be available from the moment you step onboard. Then, as you cruise, you'll pass world-famous landmarks, including the Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. The crew will be on hand to tell you about the past and modern-day history of the harbour.
You'll also see Woolloomoolloo Bay, the home of the Australian Navy’s Sydney Base Garden Island, then venture further down the harbour cruising past Double Bay and Point Piper, which are the locations of the most expensive homes in Sydney. Following this is Clarke and Shark Islands, two national parks in the middle of the harbour, with Rose Bay on your right.
The Lunch and Dinner Cruises have slightly different itineraries for dining, but both offer delicious and indulgent food.
After satisfying your hunger, you'll enjoy scrumptious desserts as the journey continues. Your return will be back through Middle Harbour, and then the boat will re-enter the main harbour, where you will see the Northern shores of Sydney Harbour. Cruise past Taronga Zoo and the prime minister’s house.
Long Lunch Cruise Dining
On the lunch cruise, pass by Vaucluse for your entree and stop at the renowned Doyles on the Beach at Watsons Bay. Then, disembark the boat and head down the wharf to the restaurant, where you will have a choice of entrees and a selection of beverages to choose from.
After you have finished your delicious entree, your crew will welcome you back on board to continue the journey. Stop at the Balmoral Jetty, where you will disembark again for your main course at the Balmoral Public Dining Room. Here you will choose your main course from the menu and have a selection of beverages to choose from to accompany.
Finally, there is even an opportunity to stop for a swim if you choose.
Long Dinner Cruise Dining
Appetisers will be served on the dinner cruise as you begin your journey. Then, the boat makes its way to Balmoral, where your main dining experience will begin at the Balmoral Public Dining Room.
Disembark the boat and stroll down the wharf to the harbour beachfront restaurant. Enjoy your choice of entrees and mains from the menu accompanied by a selection of beverages.
Where we Visit:
- Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- Woolloomoolloo Bay
- Double Bay
- Point Piper
- Clarke Island
- Shark Island
- Middle Head
- Middle Harbour
- Spit Bridge
- Sydney Harbour Long Dinner Cruise5pm boarding at Campbells Cove, Circular Quay
From AUD $595Check Availability
- Sydney Harbour Long Lunch Cruise11 am boarding at Campbells Cove, Circular Quay
From AUD $595Check Availability
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Is there wheelchair access on the boat?
There is room for wheelchair access onto the vessel, however, the bathrooms and top deck are not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs must not exceed the width of 700mm.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age limit for your guests, the cruises quite regularly have babies in prams and young families on board right through to grandparents in their 90s. The crew does ask that all children be fully supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
Is there a dress code?
With shared special event cruises, all guests are asked to dress in a minimum of smart casual so as to not offend others on their Sydney Harbour cruise.
Do you cater for vegetarians, vegans, or gluten-free?
Yes, the Operator can cater for all of the above, however, they ask that you advise of any dietary requirements at the time of your booking and a minimum two (2) weeks prior to your cruise.
- A minimum of 2 people are required per booking
- Timings may vary slightly for harbour traffic conditions
- Restaurants may be subject to change due to special events and booking notice
- The Operator adheres to the policies and laws set out by the NSW Liquor Licensing Board, especially in respect to the refusal of service of alcohol to intoxicated persons and under the age of 18 yrs of age
- If the customer is undertaking a swimming or snorkelling tour, the company will choose a Sydney Harbour beachside location or a Sydney Harbour National Park Island where you will be able to swim and explore the surrounding areas
- Locations and routes of any tour may vary due to weather conditions or such locations being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Operator's control
- No refund for cancellations within 48 hours of departure
- A 100% refund is offered if cancellation occurs over 48 hours prior to departure
- Transfer of date only (outside 48 hours) administration fee applicable to $50 per person per date change
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Campbells Cove 5.00pm
- Campbells Cove Wharf 11.00am
- King St Wharf 8 10.45am
- King St Wharf 8 4.45pm