- '2 Day Progressive Surf Course' for absolute beginners
- All surfing equipment (Rip Curl wetsuits & surfboards)
- 2 nights in modern beachside accommodation
- All meals provided
- Surfing photography & video during course
- Surf Camp t-shirt & trucker hat
- $20 OFF Rip Curl Voucher
Buy as a Gift
Self-drive or catch the train during covid 19. The Central to Kiama service is a comfortable 2hr Journey. Surf Camp provides the 10 mins shuttle from Kiama to Surf Camp. Departs Kiama 8.30pm.
* Private car transport also available upon request for small groups. (4 max) $350 Sydney to Surf Camp door to door.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When in Australia you've got to learn to surf! Our 2 day progressive surf course is designed for absolute beginners. You can expect to stand up, ride waves & acquire the essential skills and knowledge to continue surfing after the 2 day course. Our surf teachers are fun and have some amazing skills to teach you!
During the course, you will stay 1 night stay in our modern beach side cabins (all linen provided). Our rooms hold a maximum of 6/7 people per cabin for the ultimate comfort. Enjoy clean on site facilities, a relaxing outdoor covered entertainment area, hammocks, DVD movies, hot showers, swimming pool, internet, laundry & café. A perfect place to stay during your course!
Seven Mile Beach (located 2 hours from Sydney) is a picturesque national park beach. It's an ideal location for beginner surfers with its low energy waves and scenic surroundings. You can escape the city & experience the buzz of catching a wave amongst an uncrowded, pristine natural environment only 2 hours from Sydney!
During your 2 day surf course the following meals will be included: 1 x breakfast, 2 x lunches and 2 x dinners. Meals are cooked on site with fresh local produce. We serve buffet style to cater for hungry surfers. Experience authentic Australian BBQ dining. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
Tour departure info:
Departs Monday from Wake Up Hostel Sydney at 9:00 am, returns to Sydney Wednesday afternoon.
What to bring:
- Swimwear / Board Shorts
- A huge appetite
- Lots of Energy
- Sun protection
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Warm/wet weather clothing
- Valid ID
- Towel & Toiletries
All of our surfing instructors are friendly, fully trained & qualified. They hold a Level 1 Surf Coaching Accreditation, Bronze Medallion Life Saving & Senior 1st Aid Certificates.
Surf Camp Weekend 2 Days 2 Nights
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What is included on this tour?
· 2 days, 2 nights all inclusive
· Three 2-hour lessons
· Tasty buffet meals including Aussie BBQ
· Surf at Australia’s best learn-to-surf beach, 7-Mile Beach Gerroa (only 2 hours from Sydney)
· Friendly, fully qualified surf coaches
· Purpose-built Surf Camp
· Free Photos & $20 Rip Curl Voucher
- The Customer acknowledges that there are inherent dangers both apparent and hidden associated with surfing and associated surf camps. The Customer’s participation in the surf camp and surfing and other associated activities may involve injury.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the supplier has no control in respect of weather, surf or other physical conditions during any surf camp. The supplier is accordingly not liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience to any Customer or any property of any Customer arising from all or any of these factors.
- The supplier reserves the sole and exclusive right to decide whether beach conditions, weather or other factors make any particular activity on a surf camp unsafe or inadvisable and the supplier may terminate any camp at any time for any reason without refund.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
In the event that a booking is cancelled, the following fees will apply:
- Cancellations or changes more than 7 days before departure: $100 fee
- Cancellations or changes within 7 days of departure: 100% of the cost
Read full supplier's terms & conditions