- World famous Great Ocean Road
- Ancient rainforest walk
- Shipwreck Coast
- Surf coast - beautiful beaches
- 12 Apostles
- Loch Ard Gorge
- Scenic Helicopter Flights (at own expense)
*If you're interested in booking a scenic helicopter flight, please leave a comment in your booking form.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Travel to Apollo Bay for lunch (included), with time to cool off by the magnificent Southern Ocean.
- After lunch stretch those legs whilst exploring an ancient rainforest, and admire some of the world’s tallest trees in the Otway National Park.
- Travel through rolling hills toward Port Campbell National Park and the breathtaking 12 Apostles.
- Learn about the tragic tales of the shipwreck coast and view remarkable rock formations at Loch Ard Gorge.
- Visit the quaint fishing village of Port Campbell.
- Reflect on an action packed day full of nature walks, wildlife, surf beaches, incredible rock formations and spectacular coastal views whilst returning towards Melbourne.
- Stop in the township of Colac for dinner (own expense).
Memorial Arch (Eastern View)
Take some pictures at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch.
Get for a stroll along the beautiful beach and feel the sand between your toes.
Lorne & Anglesea
Pass through the popular seaside resort town of Lorne & Anglesea, view spectacular beaches & visit coastal lookouts. Check out the boutique shops and grab your seaside souvenirs.
Take a guided bushwalk through this rare, ancient, cool-climate rainforest. You’ll feel dwarfed as you stroll past some of the tallest trees in the world!
View the beautiful limestone stacks that form the mighty Twelve Apostles. Treat yourself to an optional helicopter flight for $145 (weather & time permitting).
Loch Ard Gorge
Find yourself surrounded by towering limestone cliffs as you take a walk along the beach, check out the Archway, Razorback and Dumpling Pots. Hear the history, romance and heartbreak as our guide tells tale of Australia’s most famous shipwreck... the Loch Ard Gorge!
- Inner city Melbourne and St Kilda pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour in air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Experienced professional driver/guide
- Knowledgeable and entertaining commentary
- All national park entrance fees
- Morning tea and snacks
What to bring:
- Warm clothing, hat, swimmers (summer months)
- Pocket money
Duration: 1 Day (14 hours)
Departs: Melbourne 7:00 am (approx.)
Returns: Melbourne 9:00 pm (approx.)
Audio Translation Available