- Visit the world famous Great Ocean Road
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge and the 12 Apostles
- Learn about Australian history at the Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Meet Aussie wildlife
- Wander along London Bridge (Gibson Steps)
- Explore The Grampians National Park
- Enjoy a guided walk through Otway’s Rainforest
Why do we love this
"This trip is jam-packed with natural beauty which we love. You get to see all the highlights of the Great Ocean Road and Victoria Coast and also get to uncover some SA gems which we think is pretty cool!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Uncover Victoria on this stunning trip along Great Ocean Road and across the mighty Grampians. Discover iconic landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Halls Gap, Mackenzie Falls and other magnificent must-sees.
The 12 Apostles
Witness the rugged splendour of the iconic 12 Apostles, magnificent rock stacks that rise up from the Southern Ocean on Victoria's scenic coastline. Created through the erosion of limestone cliffs beginning 10–20 million years ago, these rocky structures have now become a maze of arches and caves.
Loch Ard Gorge
Loch Ard Gorge is a natural gem located about three minutes west of the mighty Twelve Apostles. It is a treasure trove of natural beauty, coastal wilderness and maritime history. Wander along the trails and explore the blowholes, offshore limestone stacks and towering cliffs. Find out all about the story of the Loch Ard shipwreck and learn about the rich maritime history of the area at the Port Campbell Visitor Information Centre.
Grampians National Park
The Grampians (or Gariwerd) is a series of majestic rugged sandstone mountain ranges and forests. There's abundant wildlife here so get ready to meet some furry friends. One of the most popular holiday destinations in Victoria and a great venue for climbing, camping, scenic drives and bush walks, The Grampians is a magnificent place. Choose from the many walking tracks in the park and explore cascading waterfalls, brilliant spring wildflower displays, and panoramic views.
- Professional driver/guide
- Inner city pickup and drop off
- Accommodation in dormitory room
- Meals as indicated
- National park entrance fees
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Swimmers (summer months)
- Insect repellent
- Money for meals
- Duration: 3 Days/2 Night
- Departs: Melbourne 7:00am (approx.)
- Arrives (on the third day): Adelaide 7.00pm (approx.)