- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Enjoy 50% off one-time entry, day or night, to the SkyPoint Observation Deck for incredible 360-degree views over the Gold Coast
- Meeting point at Level 77 of the iconic Q1 Building, Surfers Paradise Boulevard
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- SkyPoint Bistro+Bar (optional extra)
- SkyPoint Climb (optional extra)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Have you always wanted to visit the top of Australia's Tallest Building? SkyPoint Observation Deck offers amazing panoramic views of the Gold Coast, 270m above sea level, located atop the iconic Q1 building in Surfers Paradise. To make it even better, you can enjoy 50% off the entry ticket so it's a small price to pay for a million-dollar view!
SkyPoint's unique vantage point from level 77 offers unsurpassed views of the city and its surrounds, including the lush green hinterland, sleek city skyline and, of course, the endless stretch of golden beaches as far as the eye can see. With your entry ticket, you can choose to go whenever you like day or night during general public opening hours to enjoy the view over the sparkling blue ocean, or over the sparkling lights of the city.
Also located at SkyPoint is the Gold Coast’s highest Bistro+Bar, sitting 77 levels up. You can choose to enjoy a delicious meal or a signature cocktail in the sky while admiring those panoramic views.
If you are feeling a little more adventurous, you could choose to conquer the SkyPoint Climb. Starting from level 77 at the Observation Deck following a Climb guide, participants will then walk up towards the eagles' nest located at the highest point of the Climb at around 270 metres above the ground. Regular stops will be taken to admire the stunning 360-degree views of the Gold Coast region.
Where We Visit
- Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise
Where is SkyPoint?
SkyPoint is situated on Level 77 atop the Q1 Building Gold Coast, one of the World's Tallest Residential Buildings, on the corner of Hamilton Avenue and Surfers Paradise at 3003 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast.
How high is the viewing platform?
SkyPoint is situated 230m above the ground and is Australia’s only beachside Observation Deck and is also home to the Gold Coast's ultimate high altitude adventure, the SkyPoint Climb.
Is there access for wheelchair/disabled people?
Yes, SkyPoint is fully accessible by wheelchair.
Is SkyPoint open air?
No, the custom-designed viewing deck is fully enclosed by floor to ceiling glass panels, featuring a glass ceiling around the majority of the Observation Deck.
What is the average time spent at SkyPoint?
When you include time for a bite to eat from SkyPoint Bar and Bistro, you can expect a visit to SkyPoint to take up to 2 hours.
If you're just popping up to marvel at the view and learn more about the Gold Coast from our informative exhibits, then a visit will take approximately 30 to 45 mins.
- Lost, damaged, or stolen tickets cannot be replaced
- Valid for entry during normal operating hours only (excludes special events)
- Adults / Carers are responsible for persons under their supervision. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied & supervised by an adult
- The Operator reserves the right to refuse entry to minors under the age of 18 after 8 pm
- The view from SkyPoint Observation Deck may be altered or restricted from time to time by adverse & changing weather conditions
- SkyPoint visitor numbers are capped to prevent overcrowding & entry is on a first-come, first-served basis. When SkyPoint reaches capacity no further entries will be permitted
- All ticket sales are final & non-refundable
Read full supplier's terms & conditions