- Have the freedom of your own 4wd!
- Priced for max 4 people
- Personalised itinerary
- Additional accommodation packages to add on
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the natural beauty and excitement of Fraser Island with a Group 4wd Hire! (4pax)
Toyota Prado - automatic
Includes return barge to Fraser Island Ex Hervey Bay and vehicle access permit.
This is a 3 day 2 night self-drive 4wd experience to Fraser Island, with a personalised itinerary that coincides with the low tides on 75 Miles Beach (Fraser's Eastern Beach) where you can safely drive along to see the Maheno Shipwreck and the Coloured sands (Pinnacles), stopping at the famous Eli Creek. You can go as far as Indian Head and Champagne Pools in 3 days! Inland, be mesmerised by Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, be amazed by the ancient ferns and rainforest at Central Station with still plenty of time to get the 3 or 5 pm barge!
• Need more info? have a look at our General Hire Information
• Thinking of camping?Then choose our additional camp package at $60 per person (includes camp permit and camp gear)
• Prefer accommodation? We also have great accommodation options - Please call us for more information and we can book your accommodation on Fraser Island (0741256386)
Need to add more people? Please see our extras to add a 5th person as the prices are different due to the barge transfers. For 3 day hire it is $50 per person extra.
Please note that our vehicles don't include aircon - this part of our commitment to the environment and reducing our carbon footprint - instead we help offset your carbon foot print by planting a tree for every car we hire! So you can be assured that when you chose a package with Fraser Dingo your helping protect Australia's beautiful natural heritage for generations to come!