Discover the Kuku Yalanji people's environment with a local guide!
Full Day Or Half Day Daintree Rainforest Walkabout Highlights
- Interpretative Aboriginal guided tour - full day or half day tour options
- Fully escorted by a professional Aboriginal guide
- Learn about seasonal bush foods and medicines
- Try spear and boomerang throwing
- Learn about the Kuku Yalanji people and get an understanding of their creation stories and histories
- Morning or afternoon tea on half day tour options only
- Lunch on full day tour option only
- Guided rainforest walk through the southern Daintree rainforest
- Visit Mossman Gorge
- Pickups from Port Douglas, Mossman and Daintree Village only
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Or Half Day Daintree Rainforest Walkabout
- Swimwear & towel
- Water bottle
- Insect repellant
- Comfortable walking shoes e.g. reef walkers
Hotel pick-up is offered from Port Douglas, Mossman and Daintree Village only.
There is no hotel pick-up offered from Cairns.
Reviews for Full Day Or Half Day Daintree Rainforest Walkabout
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.