- Skydive from 8,500 ft or 15,000 ft
- Scenic flight over Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands
- Soak up the spectacular views of the city of North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef, views Whitsundays, and the Ocean
- Land in Port of Airlie
- Free pick up & drop off from Airlie Beach accommodation available
- Professional Instruction & Training
- Certificate of your skydive
- You can purchase the photos and DVD at the venue before the jump - Cost Photos $129 / Photos + Videos $129 / Dedicated $249 / Ultimate $299
Why do we love this
We love the views you get on this skydive! It has to be one of the best places to experience a skydive in Australia.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Jump from the incredible altitude of up to 15,000ft directly over the crystal clear waters and sparkling white sands of the Great Barrier Reef! The Airlie Beach drop zone is in the heart of Queensland's most popular tourist spot, the island Whitsundays. Just minutes from the town of Airlie Beach, free return transfers to your accommodation are available.
Enjoy a Scenic flight over Airlie Beachand the Whitsunday Islands as you prepare yourself for your drop. Then, it's time to jump! Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up breath-taking views. Soak up the spectacular views of the city of North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef, views Whitsundays, and the ocean. Skydiving just doesn't get any better.
You'll land in multiple landing areas located around Airlie Beach, weather dependent.
Check-in office address: Skydive Australia Building, Whitsunday Airport, 1 Air Whitsunday Road, Flametree 4802
Drop zone address: Whitsunday Airport, Shute Harbour Road.
Free pickup from Airlie Beach accommodation.