- Skydive Airlie Beach 14,000 ft at speeds over 220 km per hour
- Scenic flight over Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands
- Soak up the spectacular views of the city of North Queensland, the Great Barrier Reef, views Whitsundays, and the Ocean
- Land in Port of Airlie
- Free pick up & drop off from Airlie Beach accommodation available - all pickups 15 minutes before the session time
- 5 star Skydive Training Facility *Professional Instruction & Training
- Certificate of your Skydive
- You can purchase the photos and DVD at the venue before the jump - Cost Photos Only $89 / Video Only $119 / Photos + Videos $129
- Please note that an APF & admin levy of $35 applies and needs to be paid directly at the drop zone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our Airlie Beach drop zone is in the heart of Queensland's most popular tourism spot, the island Whitsundays. Just minutes from the town of Airlie Beach, we provide free return transfers to your accommodation. Jump from the incredible altitude of up to 14,000ft directly over the crystal clear waters and sparkling white sands of the Great Barrier Reef.
Experience the ultimate thrill of freefall at over 220 km/hr for up to an insane 60 seconds, and then float under canopy for 5-7 minutes soaking up breath-taking views. Skydiving Airlie Beach just doesn't get any better.
About Skydive Australia
Skydive Australia is the largest and most professional skydive company in Australia and was the first company to develop the tandem skydive. Skydive Australia offers thrill-seeking tourists from around the world the perfect excuse to jump out of a plane over 5 of the most breathtaking and unique locations in Australia. It has more than 30 years experience and is regarded as a pioneer in the industry. It now conducts over 100,000 tandem skydives each year. With a 100% commitment to safety.
Our professional and highly experienced instructors are trained to international standards and equipped with the latest parachute technology and back up automatic deployment computers. Between them they have completed over 2,000,000 skydives. At Skydive Australia we pride ourselves in delivering quality and service for our Jump the Beach and Skydive Australia products. We have a great team spirit, we love what we do and we are passionate about making sure our customers have the very best experience on each and every skydive.
APF & Admin Levy
Skydiving anywhere in Australia requires you to become a member of the Australian Parachute Federation. Prior to the day of your skydive please record your details by clicking on the link below. If you have not already made payment, your membership and APF & admin levy of $35 will be processed on the day of your skydive.
For more information about the APF & Admin Levy click here.
After you have completed the booking with us, you will receive a voucher and invoice as a proof of your booking and payment. Skydive Australia reservation team will send you a schedule and reconfirm your booking. You can also call them to reconfirm your booking or ask them any questions you may have regarding pickup time and location. Please mention your pickup location in a message box on the payments page.
- Cannonvale: Coles Bus Stop at the Whitsunday Shopping Centre
- BIG 4 caravan park - Cannonvale
- Seabreeze Tourist Park
- Coral Sea Resort
- Abel Point Marina
- Port of Airlie (Terminal)
- Jubilee Pocket: Jubilee Tavern Bus Stop, Airlie Cove Bus Stop
- Shute Harbour: Shute Harbour Boat Terminal Bus Stop
Free transfert from Airlie Beach: If you're staying in Airlie Beach, we'll pick you up from your accommodation, take you out to our drop zone, throw you out of a plane, and then drop you straight back at your door (or the pub - skydiving ought to be celebrated!) once it's all over.
- Whitsunday Airport is located just a short drive from the tourist precinct of Airlie Beach.
- Head east on Shute Harbour Road for five minutes, then turn left onto Air Whitsunday Road.
- You can't miss the big white and red plane at the entry of the airport, so finding us couldn't be easier!
- The drive from Mackay will take approximatley 2 hours.
- Take Gordon St to National Highway A1, Turn right onto National Highway A1 then turn right onto Shute Harbour Rd and Follow Shute Harbour Rd to Air Whitsunday Rd in Flametree
The Bus stop outside the airfield is called “flame tree” stop. Buses run every 20 - 30 minutes.