- 30 minutes jet boating on the Waikato River (check-in 15 minutes prior)
- Views of Huka Falls
- Free transfers from Taupo accommodation
- Life jackets and spray jackets supplied
Why Do We Love This
We love that this trip gives you epic thrills in one of New Zealand's most beautiful areas. It's the best of both worlds!
What to Expect
Get ready for an epic jet boating experience on the Waikato River! Spend 30 minutes experiencing all the thrills and spills this spectacular river has to offer.
Zooming around one of New Zealand's most beautiful areas, this trip offers the perfect combination of nature, 360-degree spins, and disorientating speeds. You'll get see some beautiful nature while getting your heart racing at the same time! Plus, you'll gain a whole new perspective on Huka Falls as you catch views of this beauty from the base!
Free transfers to and from Taupo are available. Check in at Hukafalls Jet no later than 10mins prior to scheduled departure time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coming in Winter? Remember to bring a hat, gloves, jacket and warm clothing. Handrails are heated for your comfort.
Coming in Summer? It is recommended to bring sunglasses and sunblock.
Hands-free cameras are permitted on board and should be body mounted in a way which allows you to hold on with two hands at all times. Non-hands-free cameras are also permitted, however, are only usable when the boat is stationary. Any camera brought on board is at your own risk.
Reviews for Huka Falls Jet, Taupo - Waikato River Jet Boating
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Check in at Hukafalls Jet no later than 10mins prior to scheduled departure time
- Children must be 1 metre tall to ride
- Once booked and paid, there are no refunds for cancellations or no-shows.
- If the trip is canceled due to adverse weather or for any other reason by Hukafalls Jet, a full refund will be given.
- Trip departures are subject to minimum numbers, and we reserve the right to contact customers to make changes to trip times if necessary.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.