- Explore native Rotorua forest
- Experience 1.2km of zip lines, swing bridges and treetop platforms
- Free photos of your Rotorua Canopy Tour
- Roll down the largest downhill ball rolling tracks in the world
- Experience the 250m Straight Track and 350m Sidewinder Tracks
- Soak in hot tubs overlooking Lake Rotorua and Mokoia Island
- For your Canopy Tour wear closed-toe footwear and bring an additional layer of clothing.
- Bring any medication you may require.
- If you want to capture your adventure, bring a camera with helmet strap or camera phone that can be secured in a zip pocket or strapped to your harness or GoPro cameras are available to hire.
- Bring along swimsuit and towel, hire gear is available for $7.00 per person.
Why do we love this
"We love Rotorua Zip and Roll experience because it's part adventure, part nature escape. This Rotorua experience is an awesome way to see New Zealand's forests and experience a world-famous adventure activity that was invented in Rotorua on the tracks operated by the inventors! We love that you get to sightsee while getting an adrenaline rush at the same time."
WHAT TO EXPECT
You'll have a blast on this tour that combines two of Rotorua's most exciting adventure activities!
Swing through the treetops and roll down the largest downhill ball rolling tracks in the world.
Travel through the forest on a 1.2km network of zip lines, swing bridges and treetop platforms.
There 6 zip lines that total more than 650 metres so prepare yourself for the jaw-dropping ride! A highlight is the 220-metre 'tui song zipline' that is situated 22 metres up a 1000-year-old tree. You can't beat that!
Take a wobbly walk across 2 treetop swingbridges, one a massive 50 metres long, or take a moment to observe the forest magic from a treetop platform.
Then, get rolling at OGO. Superman dive into the OGO on your own or have one, two or three friends in there together as you slip, slide and laugh your way down the hill. Inside the giant inflatable ball, there is 40 litres of water (cool in summer, warm in winter)! After you are done, enjoy the toasty warm hot tubs and barista coffee in a chilled out, fun atmosphere.
This tour goes for approximately 4-5 hours.
Zip and Roll includes:
OGO Rotorua - 2 Ride combo (1x H20GO 250 m Straight Track, 1x H20GO 350m Sidewinder Track) and any departure at Rotorua Canopy Tours.