- An epic snow tour across the South Island's best ski towns: Christchurch, Lake Tekapo, Ohau, Wanaka and Queenstown
- All transport and mountain transfers
- 6 x Lift Passes to 6 different mountains
- Expert tour manager
- Advice to help improve your skiing or snowboarding technique
- Small Group of 16 passengers max
- Accommodation ( max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Hot Pools entry in Lake Tekapo
- Lessons and Equipment Hire (if selecting the Beginner Pack)
- Equipment Hire (if selecting Lift Pass + Hire Pack)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Like any Haka Tour we include everything you need for a stress free week - the full list is below, and we have packages to suit all skill levels.
Day 5 in Queenstown is a non-ski day so you can book from our range of optional activities, or chill out and enjoy the Queenstown winter vibe.
- Heli-Skiing - choose from half or full day options
- An extra day on the slopes for the super keen!
- Canyon Swing - guaranteed to get the blood pumping
- Get both an adrenaline kick and the best views ever with a Sky Dive
- Bungy Jump the world's 2nd highest bungy #nzmustdo
- Take an extreme jet boat ride on the Shotover River
- Experience awe-inspiring scenery on a Milford Sound Day Trip with Cruise
- Or simply chill out and soak in the amazing Queenstown vibe!
- Upgrade your accommodation to a private room for $599. The cost is per room, so if there are two you, you can split the cost
- Stay with us the night before and after the tour at our own lodge in Christchurch or stay in Queenstown on Day 7 and extend your time in the adventure capital of the world
There are no wild animals on this Safari - just tonnes of beautiful snow.
It's an early start on day one as we meet at 6am for breakfast at Haka Lodge Christchurch, before we head off to Mt Hutt. In the evenings you are welcome to relax at the accommodations, soak in the local hot tubs, cook in, eat out, go partying or even night skiing... whatever takes your fancy.
As you build your tour online, you will see many optional activities available to add - but remember, none of these are compulsory.
Not sure which activities to choose? No problem. Once you've paid a deposit and secured your seat you can add activities anytime until 30 days prior to departure.
Activities can also be purchased on the road - just let your tour guide know; they will be happy to help. However, we can't always guarantee availability when booking on the road, so we suggest if there are any activities you definitely want to do, that you pre-book them.
As the tour starts early in the morning, you can opt to stay at Haka Lodge Christchurch the night before the tour - only having to walk downstairs on the day the tour starts makes for a stress free morning. Likewise, you can book an extra night at the lodge on the last day so you are not in a rush once we go our separate ways.
You are welcome to finish your tour in Queenstown; we can arrange extra accommodation here as well. You can continue to ski but you won't be able to keep any hire gear that we have given you.
Upgrading your accommodation to a two person private room costs $599. The cost is per room, so if you share the room with someone else you can split the cost between you.