- Discover the best of Central Otago's local wine and produce on this half day tour
- Enjoy tastings at three wineries
- Experience a tour and tasting at New Zealand’s largest underground wine cave
- Tuck into a wine and food paired lunch
- Enjoy a relaxed tour in beautiful surroundings
- Take your time with a late start and leisurely tour style
- Pick up from selected Queenstown accommodation
Why do we love this
We love the relaxed pace of this tour. You also get to try an incredible range of local goodies - from delicious wine to a tasty lunch - and we think that's pretty cool!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the true flavour of Central Otago as you tuck into local produce and sip wine on this leisurely tour.
With a late departure (1.00 pm), your day is bound to be a relaxing one!
Enjoy tastings at three wineries and enjoy the stunning New Zealand landscape as you sip. Central Otago is famous for being New Zealand's most scenic wine region, so get ready to catch some amazing views.
You'll also enjoy a guided tour through the vines and even wander through an underground wine cave!
Once you've worked up an appetite in the afternoon, you'll be treated to a winery lunch. With dishes perfectly matched with estate wines, this is a delicious way to enjoy the local produce. Tuck into several tasting dishes perfectly matched by the Chief Winemaker and Head Chef, using estate wines and fresh local produce.
For your last stop, call in on the regions finest wineries for a final tasting. Yum!
This relaxing tour travels just a short distance from Queenstown allowing plenty of time to unwind and immerse yourself in the picturesque scenery.
Allow 4.5 hours. Departs daily at 1.00pm. Tour operates with a minimum of 2 people per tour.
Free pick up and drop off service from selected accommodation or from The Station Building in Queenstown can be arranged.