- See the symbolic “White Deer (Oshika)” from a different angle – the ocean!
- Visit an oyster farm and watch oyster farmers grow oyster, a specialty of Ishinomaki
- Take a picture with the “White Deer (Oshika)” perfect for Instagram
- Go onboard a fishing boat you seldom take
- Feel the sea breeze with your whole body
- Entry to Reborn-Art Festival
- Expenses such as transportation fees outside of the tour, and the personal expenses
WHAT TO EXPECT
See the Reborn-Art Festival's symbolic artwork, the "White Deer (Oshika)" from the ocean! Take a journey on a boat to view one-of-a-kind artworks as well as the oyster farm while listening to the explanation by an English-speaking guide. Take some time and appreciate the calm presence of the "White Deer (Oshika)" on the Oshika Peninsula.
What is Reborn-Art Festival?
Ishinomaki is approximately 2 and a half hours from Tokyo. Reborn-Art Festival is a comprehensive art festival held around Ishinomaki where you can enjoy Art, Music, and Food created by artists in various genres together with the local people with the history, culture and rich nature in Ishinomaki and the Oshika Peninsula as a background.
- 11:30 Meet at Momonoura Village
- 11:45 Depart from Momonoura Fishing Port, See the symbolic "White Deer (Oshika)" at Reborn-Art Festival in Oginohama from the boat
- 12:45 Arrive at Momonoura Fishing Port
- 13:00 Arrive at Momonoura Village (end of tour)