- Return transfers from Wellington
- Local guide
- Tasting fees
Martinborough Winery Tour
Sip & savour your way through one of New Zealand's most remarkable wine regions – Martinborough.
- Wine purchases
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the taste of the North Island's premier wine region on this day tour to Martinborough. You'll depart the nation's capital, Wellington, at 10 am, and head along the Hutt River and Valley. Cross the Remutaka Ranges with a sightseeing stop at the Summit, where you'll take in breathtaking views.
What's wine without some cheese? The first stop for the day is C'est Cheese, in Featherston, where you'll get to sample the delicious, locally-made produce. They also have a wonderful selection of relishes, chutneys, smallgoods, crackers, antipasto, bread, and oils – everything you need for the perfect charcuterie board.
Then it's on the Martinborough wine region. You'll enjoy visits to three different wineries, where you'll be able to taste the wines and even purchase a few bottles (or cases!) to take home with you. There are over 30 wineries in the region, many of whom produce an excellent drop of pinot noir, the area's leading wine. The locations visited will vary depending on availability and itinerary, however, they're all excellent. It's a small-group tour, with a maximum of 11 people, so you'll enjoy plenty of personal attention at each stop.
If there's time, you'll also be able to ask your driver to stop at a local cafe or restaurant for lunch (not included). Once you've had your fill of tasty vinos, its on the road again for the return trip to Wellington.
Where we visit:
- Hutt Valley
- Remutaka Ranges
- C'est Cheese, Featherston
- Martinborough wine region
- 3 wineries
Martinborough Winery Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Are children allowed on this tour?
No, the minimum age is 18 years. All participants require a photo ID to consume alcohol, and international travellers should bring their passport as ID.
- All tour prices are on a per-person basis
- The operator makes every effort to offer the tour as advertised but reserves the right to alter itineraries where required
- Minimum age is 18 years. Photo ID is required to consume alcohol – international travellers should take their passport
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings 24 hours or more prior to departure will be refunded in full
- There are no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the tour departure
- Tour bookings may be re-scheduled by request if availability allows
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews