Our biggest advantage is that we never rush you. You can take all the time you want at you like at any tour stop. Just follow our simple bus timetable.
• Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - One of Queenstowns premier winery restaurants.
• Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
• Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronimic lunch and dinner experience.
• Wet Jacket Wines - Modern wine industry reverencing local farming history.
• AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
• Waitiri Creek & Cargo Brewery - Offers unique tastings from gold lager to boutique wine.
• Brennan Wines - Family owned offering iconic, finely aged wines.
• Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated woolshed.
• Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbston.
• Gibbston Tavern - Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
• Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
• Gibbston Valley Cheese - Specialising in European cheeses, offering complimentary cheese tastings.
• Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
• Canyon Food & Brew Co - Queenstown's newest family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
• Strike Bowl - Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
•Stoneridge Estate & Bald Hills Cellar Door - Regarded as one of the top boutique Queenstown vineyards, sitting majestically amidst 12 acres of picturesque gardens and vineyards
• Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer.
We can pick you up from many stops in Queenstown starting at One Mile Car Park, along Lake Esplanade Road, Main Bus Stop at The Station Information Centre and through Arthurs Points. Just choose your pickup point while booking.
We can also drop you off at bus stops in Arrowtown, State Highway 6/6A, Queenstown & along Lake Esplanade Road until One Mile Car Park. Just let the driver know on our way back.