- Visit the World Heritage Himeji Castle
- High-quality kimono that only kimono specialty shop can offer
- Clothing and accessory options for men and women (obi belt, sandals, bag, obijime braided code, obiage sash, hair ornament, underwear, coat, shawl)
- Hair ornament, sandals, bag and shawl can be used free of charge
- Dressing with a simple hair arrangement is ready in only 30 minutes
CE QUI EST INCLU
Enjoy a romantic walk around the World Heritage Himeji Castle in a traditional Japanese kimono on this one-of-a-kind cultural experience in Himeji. All you need to do is travel to Tsumugiya, where a professional kimono dealer will be happy to help you select kimono.
You can choose your favourite from many quality, long-sleeve kimonos called Furisode that only a shop specializing in kimonos can offer. Hair ornament, sandals, bag, coat, and shawl can be used free of charge (coat and shawl are used only in winter). It takes only 30 minutes to get dressed with a simple hair arrangement. Leaving your luggage in a locker, go for a walk in the Himeji Castle. Take pictures with the elegant castle in the background to your heart's content until 5 pm, when you will need to return your kimono to the shop.
This plan suits all sort of travellers but is especially great for couples looking for a romantic partner activity. Everything necessary for this kimono experience will be ready for the two of you as soon as you book this activity! You will love the chance to be fully dressed up with a kimono and simple hair arrangement and explore one of Himeji's most famous sights.
- Choose your favourite kimono
- Dressing and hair arrangement
- Walk around