- Magnificent views
- Central America's longest boardwalk
- Marvel at the huge ceiba trees and enjoy the biodiversity, birds, flowers, and animals
- Tour Guide
- A guided tour on the boardwalk with a nature guide
- A choice of one of the other tours: Kayaking, horseback riding, an oxen wagon tour
- Fusion lunch
- Clean facilities, lockers, and showers
- Optional Gratuities
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Cinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve and Adventure Park, we have created tours that are unique in Costa Rica, with virtually no impact on our pristine environment. You can enjoy our rainforest by walking over an elevated boardwalk or ride a trail horse with magnificent views. Take a tranquil float on a kayak down the Rio Cuarto. After that enjoy an educational and cultural tour on an oxen wagon with "Flaco and Gordo" our oxen friends.
Marvel at the huge ceiba trees and enjoy the biodiversity, birds, flowers, and animals. Our facilities are unique, it's the only architectural construction where fifteen years of reforestation is converted into beautiful in-outdoors facilities. Structures that were built mostly from natural resources on the farm now show top-notch hospitality.