- Honda XR150 dual sport (Honda CB110 on Coastal Tour)
- English/Spanish speaking guides
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Helmet and riding gloves
- Medical insurance
- 1 night of hostel accommodation
- All meals
- UPGRADE to Honda XRE300 dual-sport: 100.00 COP/Day ($35 USD)
- Passenger: 175.000 COP/Day ($60 USD)
- GoPro & helmet mount: 25.000 COP/Day SD-card not included
- Elbow & knee pads: 20.000 COP/Day
- Riding boots: 30.000 COP/Day
- Rain gear: 10.000 COP/Day
- Onsite accommodation pre and post-tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
This 2-day motorcycle tour through the Colombian jungle is the best way to explore the country's Sierra Nevada mountains. On this overnight tour, you will travel up winding mountain roads to Minca, where you can capture picturesque views of your starting spot in Santa Marta. Then, continue to ride through the region, enjoying a variety of local meals and snacks and scenery along the way.
Your tour will depart Santa Marta at 9 am. Receive a pre-ride briefing from your qualified guide before getting behind the wheel of your Honda motorcycle and making your way to Minca. You will stop at La Victoria coffee plantation for a tour and tasting. Then, go swimming at Marinka waterfall and hike up to Los Pinos for views of Minca from 1200 metres above sea-level.
Total riding time today is approximately 5 hours. You will spend the night at Casas Viejas hostel.
Wake up, eat breakfast, then prepare to explore some more. You will get the chance to take a mountain hike 1000 metres above sea level, through the jungle surrounding your hostel. You will also get to try cliff jumping at Pozo Azul swimming hole. Enjoy a lunch of smoked meats (or a vegetarian alternative) at Camarita's smokehouse before returning back to Santa Marta.
Total riding time today is approximately 4 hours. You will return to Santa Marta around 5 pm.