- Coucher de soleil à la parade de pingouin
- Rapprochez-vous de koalas
- Nourrir à la main la faune australienne
- Promenade sur la plage côtière
- Boardwalk aux Nobbies
CE QUI EST INCLU
Visit a Koala & Animal Wildlife Park to see a wide array of Australian wildlife up close. Spot baby koalas and hand feed the kangaroos and wallabies. Enjoy pristine Phillip Island with a coastal walk along Woolamai Beach (weather permitting) and watch surfers tackle powerful waves. Explore the Nobbies boardwalk, spot a colony of seals and penguin burrows. Then head to the penguin parade in time for sunset. It`s a truly unforgettable experience. Please note photos are not permitted during the penguin parade.
Escape the concrete jungle of Melbourne, for a day at a Koala & Animal Wildlife Park where you will meet some of Australia's most famous furry friends. Hand feed kangaroos and get up close and personal with koalas and other native animals.
Tour the full length of Phillip Island, known for its natural beauty, sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and unique wildlife experiences. Be amazed by the powerful surf at Woolamai beach and rugged coastline of Cape Woolamai as we enjoy some afternoon tea and biscuits. In the hot summer months, a visit to the beach will help us cool down.
Explore the far Western tip known as the Nobbies, two ancient volcanoes that shaped the end of the island creating a majestic rocky coast, home to a colony of fur seals. Take time-out to immerse yourself in the interactive WWF Antarctic Journey (optional addon), experience this state -of-the-art fun, educational and virtual world of discovery, located beneath the Nobbies Centre. Stroll along the boardwalk checking penguin burrows for life. Browse the award-winning Visitor Centre and as the sun fades, witness the world`s smallest penguins emerge from the sea and waddle ashore. It`s a truly unforgettable experience.
Inclusions de Tour:
- Inner City Melbourne et St Kilda Pick-up et dépose
- Visite en petit groupe dans un véhicule moderne climatisé
- Pilote professionnel expérimenté / Guide
- Commentaires bien informés et divertissants
- Entrée dans la parade des pingouins
- Entrée dans le parc de la faune
- Thé et collations du matin
- Fresh sandwich lunch
- Downloadable app for translations
Notez s'il vous plaît
- Fonctionne: DAILY
- Durée: 1 Jour (13 heures)
- Point de départ: Regent Theatre
- Departs: Melbourne 9:30/11:30am (approx.) + 1 hour during Daylight Savings
- Renvoie: Melbourne 21:00 / 23:30pm (environ)