To limit the spread of the coronavirus, all attractions and tours are closed or not operating at this stage. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
30 minutes jet boating on the Waikato River (check-in 15 minutes prior)
Views of Huka Falls
Free transfers from Taupo accommodation
Life jackets and spray jackets supplied
Why do we love this
We love that this trip gives you epic thrills in one of New Zealand's most beautiful areas. It's the best of both worlds!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get ready for an epic jet boating experience on the Waikato River! Spend 30 minutes experiencing all the thrills and spills this spectacular river has to offer.
Zooming around one of New Zealand's most beautiful areas, this trip offers the perfect combination of nature, 360-degree spins, and disorientating speeds. You'll get see some beautiful nature while getting your heart racing at the same time! Plus, you'll gain a whole new perspective on Huka Falls as you catch views of this beauty from the base! |
Free transfers to and from Taupo are available. Check in at Hukafalls Jet no later than 10mins prior to scheduled departure time.
Huka Falls Jet, Taupo - Waikato River Jet Boating with FREE T-Shirt
Unfortunately, no spaces available for selected dates.
Hands-free cameras are permitted on board and should be body mounted in a way which allows you to hold on with two hands at all times. Non-hands-free cameras are also permitted, however, are only usable when the boat is stationary. Any camera brought on board is at your own risk.
A. We appreciate your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, exciting and safe experience
B. We advise that all activities do carry a degree of risk and that by participating in the activity provided by the Operator you are expressly assuming those risks personally and are releasing the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by any event including, but not limited to:
Personal injury or death
Property loss or damage
Acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental
Any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder
C. Trip departures are subject to minimum numbers, and we reserve the right to contact customers to make changes to trip times if necessary.
Please note: A minimum of 2 (TWO) passengers are required to confirm the helicopter component of the combo products.
1. In participating in the activity I, the passenger, agree to the conditions set out as above and consent to the conditions in clauses 1(a) to 1(e) below and 2 to 6.
(a) I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by the terms and conditions.
(b) I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in B above and to indemnify the Operator against any such claims.
(c) I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may be aggravated by this activity.
(d) I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims in respect of this treatment.
(e) I agree that any films, sound, video or other recordings taken of or during the activity will not be used in any promotion or advertising without the prior consent of the Operator, however the Operator may use such recordings itself at its complete discretion without any prior approval.
2. This voucher is issued as an agent for the Operator providing the services and activities described, and are non-transferable.
3. The selling agent and or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss of additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
4. This voucher is based on fares and tariffs, which are, to the best of the Operators knowledge, correct at the time of issue. Any increases since the date of issue are at the cost of the passenger payable to the Operator.
5. Cancellations - the operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
6. Refunds – Hukafalls Jet reserves the right to assess cancellations on a case by case basis and any decision on refunds is entirely at the discretion of Hukafalls Jet. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of Hukafalls Jet.