- Explore the Rotorua Lakes district on a stand-up paddleboard
- Enjoy a 1.5 hour guided tour
- Paddle on a lake handpicked by your guide hours before the tour
- Learn about the area on your trip to the lake
- Enjoy optional rock jumps or rope swings and swim time to cool off
- Pick-up and return included
- Gear hire included in price
- Solo NZD $ 65, guarde $ 25 cuando reservas con Backpacker Deals
QUÉ ESTÁ INCLUIDO
Por qué amamos esto
We think the fact the lake you're paddling on is hand picked by your guide just hours before this tour is pretty cool. This means you get the optimal experience for the days weather conditions! Now that's attention to detail. We also love the fun rock jumps and swings included in the tour.
The Rotorua Lakes District is the premier stand-up paddle board location in New Zealand, and now's your chance to explore it!
The 18 sparkling lakes around Rotorua are all unique and stunning in their own way and provide the perfect setting for a paddle board ride to remember.
The lake you're paddling on for this tour is chosen by your guides only hours before the tour to ensure the optimal experience for the day's weather conditions. Plus, there's bonus rock jumps or rope swings and a swim included in your trip.
You'll be in the hands of local guides today, who are passionate about experiencing all the outdoors Rotorua has to offer. You'll be taken to locations that not even other locals know about!
See the lakes with a new perspective, learn new skills, have a great time. Once you've worked up a sweat paddling, there'll be the chance for some swim time in the lake. Now's also the time to try out those rock jumps and rope swings.
Please allow 2.5 hours for this tour. Shuttle service from and to the I-site in central Rotorua provided. Pickup from your accommodation in central Rotorua can also be requested.