- Awesome 12-15-minute flight over New Zealand's longest lake
- Most experienced hang gliding and tandem paragliding company in Queenstown
- Highest commercial take-off point in Queenstown
- Fly 4km from take-off to landing site
- Training and safety briefing
- Professional pilots
- Free pick-up and drop-off
- Photos and videos for separate purchase
WHAT TO EXPECT
Fly with the most experienced tandem paragliding and hang gliding company in Coronet Peak, Queenstown! This tour's friendly and qualified team leader is a 4x New Zealand Paragliding Champion with over 30 years of aviation experience.
The Coronet Peak take off is the highest commercial take-off point for Queenstown Paragliding activities. You'll be in completely safe and experienced hands during this experience of a lifetime!
This particular flight is from Rocky Gully, higher than our regular take off. You'll have the opportunity to play around with more aerobatics (for the thrill-seekers out there!). If you want a gentle flight but still take off from higher up, the tour can also make that happen for you!
You can also choose an optional "Instructional Extra" — for those who would like to learn a little bit more about paragliding and have a hands-on experience to fly the glider themselves (conditions permitting).
Photos and videos of your flight are available to purchase after the high take-off paragliding adventure so that you can show everyone how brave you are!