- Viajar desde Auckland a Rotorua y visita Hobbiton en el camino
- Disfruta de un recorrido escénico a través de Campo de Nueva Zelanda
- Visita el famoso Hobbiton y tomar una copa en El Green Dragon Inn
- Ver el Shire, Hobbit Holes y famosa película en la carne
- Disfruta de una visita guiada y aprende sobre el Cultura de Nueva Zelanda
- Explorar Wai-o-tapu parque geotérmico
- Ver el Champagne Lakes y Devil's Bath
- Servicio de recogida en el hotel / aeropuerto de Auckland CBD, entrega en la ciudad de Rotorua
- Refrescos y refrigerios incluidos
- Entretenimiento durante la conducción
- Entradas y visita guiada de Hobbiton incluyendo una bebida en el Green Dragon
- Boleto de entrada y visita guiada al parque geotérmico de Wai-o-tapu
- Múltiples paradas para comprar comida, comprar souvenirs o tomar fotos
- Visita guiada a su hotel
QUÉ ESTÁ INCLUIDO
Lo que está excluido
WIFI disponible a bordo adicional $ 10 por persona
Por qué amamos esto
Nos encanta lo abarrotada que está esta gira. ¡El hecho de que te lleve de Auckland a Hobbiton a Rotorua en solo un día es genial!
This tour really packs it in! In just one day you'll travel from Auckland to magical Hobbiton and then onto geothermal oasis, Rotorua. You'll pass stunning New Zealand countryside, see famous Hobbiton in the flesh and a geothermal park. Get ready for a day jam-packed full of adventure.
You'll be picked up from your hotel bright and early on this tour, meeting your fellow passengers and boarding the bus at 6 am. Travelling in a 12-seater minibus, you'll get a personalised tour through the stunning Waikato countryside. This is the most extensive farming area in the world! During the trip south, you'll encounter incredible scenery - think towering mountains and farming plains. Get ready for some great photo opportunities!
After zooming through the spectacular countryside, you'll arrive at the Alexander family sheep farm and Shire's Rest, the entrance to Hobbiton. There's tons of sheep to see here, and you can grab a bite to eat and get your coffee fix before the movie set tour begins!
Board a giant Hobbiton bus, bound for The Shire and start your journey. A 2 hour fully guided tour awaits you and you'll really get to make the most of this awesome movie adventure. Step into the lush pastures of the Shire, visit 44 hobbit holes, see amazing gardens and hear the secrets and stories about the making of the movies. Lastly, finish your experience in style with a drink at the famous Hobbiton pub The Green Dragon Inn.
Next, it's on to the geothermal wonderland of Rotorua! Boarding the bus again, you'll head further south to the land of volcanic springs and geysers. During your trip, pass through the unique town of Tirau and stop for lunch at one of the many cafes.
Afterwards, continue on to the stunning Fitzgerald Glade. You'll see plenty more New Zeland attractions along the way, so keep your eyes open!
Once you arrive in Rotorua, enjoy a guided tour of the city, past famous and historical sites including Lake Rotorua, The Government Gardens, Blues Baths, Thermal Springs and Polynesian Spa. Once you've worked up an appetite exploring, its time for lunch.
Later, your journey continues with a visit to one of the geothermal parks in Rotorua City. Now is your chance to visit Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Park.
Home to the Champagne Lake, Devil's Bath, local mud-pools and countless geothermal craters, this spot is truly fascinating. Carved from years and year of volcanic activity, Wai-O-Tapu is considered New Zealand’s most diverse geothermal attraction.
After the tour, your guides will drop you to the city centre of Rotorua to end the day.
This is a full day tour starting in Auckland at 6 am and finishing in Rotorua at 4.00 pm.