- 4x4 jeep
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Park entrance fees
WHAT TO EXPECT
The adventure starts with a 4X4 Jeep ride on one of the most scenic roads of Cabo with the Sea of Cortez as your companion. Then you’ll go off-road to discover some mountain trails. Once in the National Park of Cabo Pulmo, you will enjoy a snack break at Playa Arbolitos just before getting ready for your snorkel adventure. Cabo Pulmo is a protected area made famous by the world-renowned marine biologist Jaques Cousteau, who described it as the Aquarium of the World.
Snorkeling among the beautiful unique coral found on these reefs and the impressive quantity of sea life is an incredible experience. So much excitement will make you hungry and once out of the water you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. The tour will then take Highway 1 back to Cabo. The views of the mountains and the desert will be a long-lasting memory.
- Daily departure time: 9 am
- Length: 7 hours (including transportation)
- Price: $515 USD per jeep for up to 3 people. The tour guide rides the vehicle and either him or you could be the driver. Jeep fits 4 max.
- Please notify any medical condition
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Shoes (no sandals, please)
- Driver’s license IF YOU WISH TO DRIVE