- Board from an accessible pier
- Tour around buildings that represent Japan and feel the history
- Anchor near the rainbow bridge and enjoy the night view
- Entrance fee
- Food and all you can drink
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is a boat cruise with a friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy the night view of Tokyo. Spend a luxurious evening enjoying the views of Japan, such as the Rainbow Bridge, Sky Tree, and the Tokyo Tower.
- Rainbow Bridge: Anchoring in Odaiba
- Sumidagawa: Kiyosu bridge area
This round-trip cruise is full of highlights, including the scenery that is full of the history of Tokyo. Entertainers may also be on board the ship from time to time. This is a great opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
The boarding area of the boat is the Harumi boarding area (Asashio small boat pier), which is a 5-minute walk from Kachidoki station on the Toei Oedo line. It is recommended to go to the boarding area while exploring Ginza and Tsukiji.
The first is boarding is at 17:45. The next to depart is at 18:00.
We will take you around the standard spots in Tokyo, which are Odaiba, Sumida River, and the Kiyosu bridge area. You'll pass the he Rainbow Bridge, Sky Tree, and Tokyo Tower. When passing under the Rainbow Bridge, we temporarily anchor. You can go up to the deck and enjoy the illumination of the city.
After going under the Rainbow Bridge, we cruise around the Sumida River then through the Kiyosu Bridge area on the way back. The bridge that connects Tsukiji and Tsukushima will light up in blue and green making the scenery from the boat gorgeous.
From the Kiyosu Bridge area, the boat will go back to the Harumi boarding area to end the tour. The course takes about 2.5 hrs.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Meeting point: Harumi Pier (Asashio Small Craft Pier), 3-1, Harumi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Access: A 5-minute walk from Exit A3 of Kachidoki Station on Toei Oedo Line
- Language support: Japanese, English
- Free Wi-Fi
- If we do not meet a minimum of 15 participants by one week in advance, the tour may be cancelled.
- Please note that the price differs depending on age.