- Discover smooth sake brewed within the calm nature of Shikoku
- Experience modern and quality-focused sake-making not available in an old-school brewery
- Sample 5 kinds of sake including a treasured sake you can taste only here
- Wineglass used for tasting to fully appreciate the fragrance of sake
- Receive a souvenir sake to take home
QUÉ ESTÁ INCLUIDO
Imabari city is a fascinating tourist spot rich in nature and home to many natural attractions such as Shimanami Kaido and Imabari Castle. While here, you will get to visit a famous Yagi-Shuzobu sake brewer that is located in Imabari.
What is attractive about the brewery is its smooth sake produced utilizing the resources of the mild climate of the Setouchi area. First, you will observe the production process of sake while listening to the explanation about the history of Yagi-Shuzobu and its commitment to quality. It's a special sake utilizing high-quality rice from all over Japan and good water also chosen to make tea for Emperor Showa. After the brewery visit, it's time for sake tasting!
You will sample 5 kinds of sake including a treasured sake which can be tasted only here. Sake is served in wineglass so that you can fully appreciate the fragrance. For a souvenir, you will get a special sake to commemorate your visit.
- Sake brewery tour
- Sake tasting
- Get Souvenir