- Honda XR150 dual sport
- English/Spanish speaking guides
- All breakfast, lunch & dinners
- All accommodation
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- UPGRADE to Honda XRE300 dual sport: 100.00 COP/Day ($31 USD)
- Passenger: 175.000 COP/Day ($55 USD)
- GoPro & helmet mount: 25.000 COP/Day SD-card not included
- Elbow & knee pads: 20.000 COP/Day
- Riding boots: 30.000 COP/Day
- Rain gear: 10.000 COP/Day
- Onsite accommodation pre/post tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
Join us for a motorcycle ride through Palomino, Buritaca, Minca, and more! This motorcycle tour gives you a great mix of the open road, as well as unforgettable jungle trails.
Where: Santa Marta - Palomino - Buritaca
Riding hours: 5
- Cruising on motorbikes along the seaside up and down the hills to Palomino.
- Wood-fired, Italian pizza with Prima Luna Restaurant.
- All-you-can-drink river tubing in Buritaca.
- Spending the night at El Rio hostel. Colombia's best in 2018.
Where: Buritaca - Minca
Riding hours: 5
- Cliff jumping at Quebrada Valencia waterfall.
- Riding the motorcycles up the mountain road to Machete, the starting point for hikers to The Lost City.
- Visiting a private beach inside Tayrona park.
- Spending the night 1000m up in the jungle with Casas Viejas in Minca.
Where: Minca - Santa Marta
Riding hours: 6
- The jungle valley and ocean below at Los Pinos viewpoint.
- La Victoria coffee plantation.
- Marinka and Pozo Azul waterfalls.
- Smoked meats at Camarita's smokehouse. Vegetarian options are available as well.
- Off-road motorcycle riding around Minca.
What to Bring:
- Driver's license
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Boots or closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and souvenir money