- Acceso a la jaula de tiburones o Aqua Sub
- Paseo panorámico en barco a la isla de Neptuno
- Free transfer to/from selected accommodation
- Tarifas de Neptune Island Conservation Park de $ 32 por persona
- Light breakfast in the departure lounge, morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea
- Free photos (available to download online after the tour)
Isla de Neptuno
QUÉ ESTÁ INCLUIDO
Lo que está excluido
- Mercancía y bebidas alcohólicas disponibles a bordo para la compra.
- actualizar a acceso bajo el agua en el día para $ 175.00 . Esto incluye cualquiera bucear en la jaula o ingresar a nuestro Aqua Sub. A pagar a bordo.
- Park Access Fee $39 per person
Are you feeling brave? This tour gives you the chance to get up close and personal with Port Lincoln's local Great White's - if you dare! Fun, interesting and pretty damn scary, this is a tour you'll never forget.
It's a unique opportunity to experience the legendary great white shark in its natural habitat and to actually get underwater with them! This shark cage dive is the closest you’ll ever get to a great white, and you can do this in a way you feel comfortable with three different viewing options.
Start the day with a breakfast in the departure lounge (meet here at 6.30am), then head out on the water! Tours are conducted on Neptune Island which is about 70 km south of Port Lincoln. The excitement begins with the trip out to the island, where you'll enjoy beautiful scenery and other wildlife sightings. Keep your eyes out as you cruise through the Thorny Passage, as with a little luck, you might see dolphins and seabirds.
Once you arrive at the island, the action starts! Jump in the cage and enter an underwater world full of excitement. Watch the sharks as they circle you and marvel at the size of these beautiful creatures. A mature female Great White can be up to 6 metres long and weigh almost 2,000 kg! (Most sharks are smaller than this however).
Protecting the sharks’ natural environment is one of Adventure Charter's key priorities, and to make sure this happens, no chum or berley is used to attract the sharks. Instead, there's a more eco-friendly (and way more fun) system. Guides use audio sound vibrations to attract the sharks! This method is omnidirectional, meaning that the sounds travel in all directions underwater.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are all included today, so you'll keep your energy levels up for all the action!
If being in the water right next to the sharks sounds a little too adventurous, there is another option - the Aqua Sub. This gives you the opportunity to see the sharks up close without getting wet. It’s a glass viewing area with 360 degree views which means you’ll be dry and comfortable the whole time.
Finally, you can also embark on this shark cage tour just as a spectator. And don’t worry – if you change your mind and want to get in the water, your guide can make it happen! If you book as a spectator. Upgrade to underwater access on the day for $125.00 which is payable on the boat. This upgrade gives you access to either diving in the cage or entering our Aqua Sub and includes mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves, and hood.
The tour leaves from the boarding pontoon opposite By The Sea Gallery on the corner of Jubilee Drive and South Quay Blvd. at Port Lincoln Marina (unless otherwise stated).
Make sure to be at the departure gate at 6:30 am.
Free return transfers (to and from the boarding pontoon) from the following accommodation venues:
- Backpackers de Aventura ($ 25 / noche 6 dormitorio compartido compartido) - 6:00 am
- Posada de navegantes - 6:00 am
- Bahía 10 - 6:05 am
- Hotel Port Lincoln - 6:10 am
- Hotel Grand Tasman - 6:15 am
- Parque de la cabina port lincoln - 6:20 am
- Parque turístico de Port Lincoln - 6:25 am
Return Time: Between 6 – 7pm.
Note: The boat is equipped with toilets on board, change rooms and hot water showers.
Normal Retail Price
Adult (Observer) AUD $350
Child (5-15 yrs) AUD $300
Underwater Upgrade AUD $175