- 12 Apostles without the usual crowds
- Shipwreck coast & Loch Ard Gorge
- Famous Great Ocean Road drive
- Ancient Otway Rainforest walk
- Seaside township Apollo Bay
- Aussie wildlife / koalas
- Historical memorial arch
- Surf coastline - beautiful beaches
- Scenic Helicopter Flights (at own expense)
*If you're interested in booking a scenic helicopter flight, please leave a comment in your booking form.
Why do we love this
"We love it because this tour travels in the opposite direction to all other major tour companies, avoiding busy traffic and big crowds. This will give you the opportunity to enjoy the Great Ocean Road to its fullest."
WHAT TO EXPECT
Avoid the big crowds and experience the famous Great Ocean Road in a friendly and small group. With stunning nature, scenic views and coastal drives there are plenty of picture opportunities for you!
- Enjoy a scenic drive inland, via Colac.
- Visit highlights such as the famous 12 Apostles and the stunning Loch Ard Gorge.
- Pass seaside townships and world famous surf beaches.
- Admire ancient rainforest, keeping an eye out for carnivorous snails, koalas and other Aussie wildlife.
- There are plenty of picture perfect photo opportunities throughout the day!
Escape the city by travelling inland direct to the Shipwreck Coast via Colac enjoying a complimentary morning tea along the way. Our first major stop will be the breath-taking 12 Apostles and the extraordinary rock formations of Loch Ard Gorge. Venture down the Gibson Steps (weather permitted) or visit the famous London Bridge. We then slowly wind our way back along one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives with stunning ocean views, famous surf beaches, and visit the historic Memorial Arch.
Enjoy a guided walk through ancient rainforests and admire some of the world’s tallest trees in the Otway National Park. Spot koalas in the wild at Kennett River then enjoy dinner in the township of Torquay before returning to Melbourne.
- Inner city Melbourne and St Kilda Pick-up and Drop-off
- Small-group tour in air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Experienced professional driver/guide
- Knowledgeable and entertaining commentary
- All national park entrance fees
- Morning tea and snacks
- Lunch and dinner
What to bring:
- Water bottle
- Warm clothing, hat
- Pocket money
- Comfirtable walking shoes
Duration: 1 Day (14 hours)
Departs: Melbourne 7:00am (approx.)
Returns: Melbourne 9:00pm (approx.)
10 Launguages Audio Translation Available