- Freefall from 15,000ft for over 60 seconds at speeds over 230kph
- Air-conditioned bus transfers from Gold Coast/Brisbane
- $35 APF Levy included
- 5-star skydive training facility
- Professional instruction & training
- Flight over Byron Bays spectacular surf beaches
- Certificate of your skydive
- You can purchase the photos and DVD at the venue before the jump - Cost Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $159 / Dedicated photos & videos $249.
WHAT TO EXPECT
About Skydive Australia
Pick up times (Daily):
Byron Bay – Central Bus Station, Cape Byron Lodge, Arts Factory, Byron Beach Resort, Backpackers Inn, take pick-up to be announced on booking
Brisbane: 5:30 am Roma St, transit centre, bus stop #125 opposite the Police Station
- 6:35 am: Southport, bus stop outside Domino's Pizza, Scarborough St
- 6:45 am: Mantra on View, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise (former Outrigger)
- 6:50 am: The 4217 Markets, 10 Beach Rd, Surfers Paradise (front of marketplace)
- 7:00 am: Crowne Plaza, 2807 Gold Coast Hwy, Surfers Paradise
- 7:20 am: Bond Uni, 14 University Drive, bus stop outside the Clock Tower, Robina
- 7:35 am: Varsity Lakes Train Station
In effect from 25th March-18th April.
Brisbane pick up will be still from Roma Street at 5:30am
Gold Coast pick up from - Bond Uni at 7:15am, 14 University Drive, bus stop outside the Clock Tower, Robina
Gold Coast only pick up at 6:50am from 4217 Markets, 10 Beach rd, Surfers Paradise (front of the marketplace)
Unfortunately, all other pick-up locations on the Gold Coast will not be possible during this time
If you are arranging your own transportation to Byron Bay (NSW) from any QLD location (Brisbane and Gold Coast area), our Byron Bay skydive check-in times are given in NSW time, which is +1 hour to QLD time during daylight savings. Customers need to ensure they leave 1 hour earlier to QLD time to arrive on time in NSW.
Daylight Saving ends 7th April and will resume again 7th October 2019.
APF & Admin Levy