- Small-Group Tours (maximum 20 guests)
- Wildlife (Sea Birds & Marine Life)
- Sightseeing & Cruising among 144 islands
- Two Remote Island Stop overs
- Visit Cooks Cove & the famous Twin Lagoons
- Island Walks, Breathtaking View Points
- Commentary, History & Local Knowledge
- Snorkelling, Paddleboarding, Swimming
- Owner Operated & Passionate Crew
WHAT TO EXPECT
Small groups, personalised & interactive 3-hour tour in the Bay of Islands with a locally owned and operated company, passionate about sharing our unique area of New Zealand.
- With two island stopovers (Roberton Island & Urupukapuka)
- Short walks through native New Zealand bush trails
- Breathtaking 360-degree viewpoints over the bay
- Wildlife spotting throughout the day - We often see marine wildlife, penguins, gannets etc...
- Commentary & history of the Bay of Islands
- Occasionally we can even taste Kina (seafood) fresh from the ocean!
- Relax, escape the crowds, and experience the Bay of Islands as it should be!
If you are looking for a smaller, personalised & interactive cruise & tour in the Bay of Islands, then look no further.
Real value for money, and an experience you won't forget!