- 4x4 jeep
- Bilingual guide and driver
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Park entrance fees
WHAT TO EXPECT
Admire the beautiful scenes of the desert while driving your own 4X4 Jeep. Go beyond the limits of adventure and excitement on this spectacular drive along the desert. We will drive through Santiago, a beautiful and colorful small town that’s one of the oldest missions in Cabo. Then stop at Fox Canyon to discover an oasis in the tropical desert. Walk along a river, discover water slides and a waterfall where you can take a refreshing swim. After so much adventure you are sure to be hungry. Have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy some authentic Mexican food. And you can still have more fun on the way back before the tour ends.
- Daily departure time: 9 am
- Length: 7 hours (including transportation)
- Price: $515 USD per jeep for up to 3 people. The tour guide rides the vehicle and either he or you could be the driver. Jeep fits 4 max.
- Please notify any medical condition
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Shoes (no sandals, please)
- Driver’s license if you wish to drive