- Admission to the park and use of the facilities
- Mayan Purification Ritual
- Guided tour through the Mayan Sanctuary with bilingual guide
- Handmade corn tortilla and sikil – Pak tasting
- Hanal Pixan Altar
- Jalach Winik House
- Mayan tamale tasting
- Artisan organic cacao and Xtabentun tasting
- Ancient Mayan Ball Game, Pok Ta Pok
- Prehispanic dances
- Regional buffet-style lunch
- Mexican folkloric show
- Tequila tasting
- Transportation available at an additional cost
- Access to 'El Cedral' town at an additional cost
WHAT TO EXPECT
Journey back in the pre colonial times and experience life as a Mayan. Venture through the Cozumel jungle a sacred place dedicated to fertility goddess Ixchel.
Next, you will arrive at Kun Che, located at the oldest human settlement of the island “El Cedral” town and make yourself at home! Here you will learn all you need to know about the Mayan culture, experience the way they used to live on this Mayan Sanctuary.
Be part of a Mayan purification ritual and enjoy prehispanic dances! Then visit Jalach Winik's house and the Hanal Pixan altar, associated to the day of the dead.
In this Mayan Sanctuary, you will witness the most sacred pre-hispanic ball game, POK TA POK. Two teams play this traditional game; where the winning team will sacrifice their lives to the gods of the underworld.
Learn the process for the 100% handmade corn tortilla, how they cook the Mayan tamal, and take part in the production of the organic artisan cacao (chocolate). Finally you will experience the Mexican fiesta with our folkloric ballet entertaining you with regional dances from Yucatan Peninsula while you enjoy an authentic Mayan lunch with handmade tortillas.
Finishing in the main palapa to enjoy our traditional buffet with dishes from the Yucatan peninsula while you are watching the folkloric show with regional dances from all over Mexico.