- 2.5 hours of sea kayaking
- Enjoy views of Mt. Fuji, Enoshima and the Izu Peninsula
- Experienced kayaking guide
- Sportwear, marine boot and life jacket rental
- Change rooms and lockers
- One free drink at a local café
- Guide fee and insurance fee
- flasche wasser
WAS IST INBEGRIFFEN
WAS ZU ERWARTEN IST
There are plenty of spots to go sea kayaking in Japan, but few that rival Zushi. Have a wonderful experience kayaking by the Zushi Coast, where you can see Mt. Fuji, Enoshima, and the entire peninsula of Izu at the same time!
This small-group sea kayaking lesson departing from EverResort allows you to explore the beautiful coast up close and appreciate the spot of kayaking, even if you've had no prior experience. Learn how to balance in your kayak and paddle yourself around. Before you know it, you will be wandering upon the sea as if you are having a casual walk. Some may be worried about falling into the water, but the kayak is very stable and safe! You will wear a life jacket and practice first in the shallow water just in case.
What makes sea kayaking even more exciting is when it's done in a location with as superb of a view as this. In Zushi, you will be able to enjoy sea kayaking on the pristine water, looking at one of the most beautiful landscapes in Japan. There is no other place around Zushi where you can actually see Mt. Fuji, Enoshima and Izuall all at once. Therefore, Zushi is the ideal spot to enjoy sea kayaking!
In this tour, your instructors will provide a small-group lesson for a personalised experience. This semi-private experience is great groups of friends and family. Furthermore, you will only need to bring your swimsuit to participate in this experience - there will be sportswear, towels and a changing room provided for free.
After all that activity, take some time to relax in the lounge on the second floor of EverResort. Have a free drink at the cafe and bask in the afterglow of the amazing experience. It will surely be an unforgettable memory.
- Assemble (at Ever Resort)
- Check-in; change clothes (There will be a changing room and lockers)
- Have a 10-second walk to the sea (Sea kayaks and paddles will be ready)
- Lesson on sea kayaking (You will learn how to paddle, etc.)
- Sea kayaking begins (Let's sail on to the sea!)
- Sea kayaking ends (Back to Izu Coast)
- Shower in the guide house; dismiss
- One free drink at a fashionable café