- Dress up ina traditional kimono
- Learn the graceful way of moving and walking in kimono
- Get your hair styled to match the outfit
- Qualified staff will dress you up beautifully
- Props and backdrops to take photos with a Japanese atmosphere
- All clothing and material provided
WHAT TO EXPECT
Kimonos are all the rage in Japan. On this tour, you'll have the opportunity to strut around Asakusa in a traditional kimono.
You'll get to choose your style of kimono. Do you want a classic or modern style? Do you want seasonal kimono? How would you like your hair styled? Additionally, you'll be given props and backdrops to take pictures in your new outfit!
- Choose a kimono
- Walk around Asakusa
- Return to the shop
Things to note:
- Time: 20 to 30 minutes (for dressing)
- Meeting point: JIDAIYA Meijikan / 2-3-5, Kaminarimon, Taito-Ku, Tokyo 111-0034
- A 1-minute walk from the Thunder Gate of Sensoji Temple
- A 1-minute walk from Exit A4 of Asakusa Station on Toei Asakusa Line/Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- A 3-minute walk from Exit 2 on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
- Language support: English, Japanese
- Free Wi-Fi
- If you should come late, the time may be shortened or cancelled. Please come in early.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 person