Discover the breathtaking beauty of Kata Tjuta on a walk through Walpa Gorge.
Kata Tjuta Walpa Gorge Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- An afternoon tour to Kata Tjuta to take a guided walk through Walpa Gorge
- Transport on board a comfortable air-conditioned coach, with the services of an experienced driver/guide
- Convenient return transfers from selected Ayers Rock Resort accommodation
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Proof of booking (can include the e-version delivered to your email)
- Water bottle (capacity 1 litres)
- Strong, non-slip walking shoes
- Hat (wide-brimmed is best)
- Casual and comfortable clothing (cool, light clothing is best in summer and warm clothing for winter)
There is a maximum of 20 people on each tour. You will travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
The walk at Kata Tjuta is graded moderate, is approximately 2.6km and takes about an hour.
Sturdy shoes are recommended as the walk starts with a rocky track before rising to a small track. Some surfaces may be slippery after wet weather.
- Child prices apply from the age of 2 to 15 years
Reviews for Kata Tjuta Walpa Gorge Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Ayers Rock Campground
- Desert Gardens Hotel
- Emu Walk (pickup from Desert Gardens)
- Outback Pioneer
- Sails In The Desert
- The Lost Camel (pickup from Sails)