- National Park entry fee
- Bruny Island Ferry
- Local produce tasting (varies with seasons)
- Hostel and motel pickups and drop offs
WHAT TO EXPECT
Bruny Island is home to unique wildlife (including the white Bennetts wallabies), amazing scenery, rich indigenous history and delicious local produce.
After a short ferry ride across the D’entrecasteaux Channel we’ll head to Cape Bruny and the Bruny Island Lighthouse, stopping along the way for some spectacular views at the Neck lookout.
Next we’ll enjoy great coastal walks and stunning beaches, including Adventure Bay for a quick swim (conditions permitting) before we look for the local white Bennetts wallabies.
The highlights continue throughout the afternoon as we sample some of the best local produce this island has to offer at the Bruny Island Cheese Company and Get Shucked Oyster Farm.
- Cape Bruny & Bruny Island Light House
- Adventure Bay
- Local wildlife
- Berry farm (seasonal)
- Get Shucked Oyster Farm
- Bruny Island Cheese Company
Hobarts - 7:30 am
- October - November: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- December - January - February: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- March - April: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
- May - September: Thursday, Sunday
What to bring?
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes to suit conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)