- Pick-up and drop-off
- 6 nights dorm accommodation
- Meals as listed (B, L, D)
- Entry Fees
- Attractions (as listed)
- Experienced Tour Guide
Optional activities at additional cost:
- Abseiling at Murchison Gorge
- Aboriginal cultural tour at Monkey Mia
- Sea Kayaking at Shark Bay
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience 7 days filled with adventure, wildlife interaction, hiking, Aboriginal culture, stunning scenery and more in an unforgettable road trip from Perth to Exmouth!
- The Pinnacles Desert and the Discovery Centre
- White sandy beaches and stunning coastline along the Indian Ocean Road
- Kalbarri township
- Hiking down the Z-Bend in the Murchison Gorge (optional: abseiling a 25 metre wall)
- Nature's Window in Kalbarri National Park
- Shell Beach and the Stromatolites in Shark Bay
- Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
- Free time for optional activities in Coral Bay
- Cape Range National Park
- Snorkelling the Ningaloo Reef, Turquoise Bay (optional)
- Kalbarri Coastal Cliffs
- Greenough Wildlife Centre
- Lancelin Sand Dunes & sandboarding, equipment incl. (optional)
Departure and arrival times
Departs Perth: 7:00 am on Tuesdays and Fridays
Returns: approx. 7:00-7:30 pm on day 7
Jump on board! Let the guides take care of the rest. All your accommodation is pre-booked. Entry fees are also taken care of. Great meals will be provided and daily schedules are fully organised. An experienced tour guide will be taking care of you. Just enjoy the amazing sights along the way.
Getting involved on tour
Everything is taken care of. However, to keep the tour running smoothly, we would like to ask you to actively assist your guide in day-to-day activities. This means assisting with:
- packing/unpacking of the bus.
- preparing meals and cleaning up afterwards.
- setting up and packing down.
- looking after everybody's safety.
Small-size groups. Heaps of fun!
You will be exploring Western Australia in one of our mini buses or in a custom safari vehicle. You will be part of a group with an average size of around 12 people. Even though we don’t have a maximum age limit, most of our passengers are generally 20 to 50 years old active travellers.
Our small groups avoid that you feel like you’re on a typical tourist tour. You will feel like you’re on a road trip with friends.
All our guides are experienced, energetic and passionate locals from all over Australia. They are well-trained, knowledgeable, accredited, and they are qualified First Aiders. They'll be guiding you every step of the way to make sure you have a fun and relaxing trip.
Accommodation upgrades are subject to availability.
All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
(B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; B=Breakfast)