- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5hr sunset cruise on board the iconic Whale One
- Witness the beauty of the Sunshine Coast sunset
- 360-degree range of vantage points on board for perfect photo oportunities
- Drinks & quality meals at an affordable price available on board
What to Expect
Enjoy the best sunset views from The Sunshine Coast's largest & most luxurious 2 story catamaran Whale One as you cruise the Mooloola River and out into the Mooloolaba Bay (weather permitting).
The iconic Whale One was previously owned by Steve Irwin, and this 2-story catamaran has been transformed into the Sunshine Coast’s largest and most comfortable cruising option.
This spacious vessel is equipped with 2 fully licensed bars to ensure your thirst is quenched while you take in the sunset views of the Sunshine Coast. The 360-degree range of vantage points around the vessel allows plenty of great photo opportunities. Throughout the cruise you will also be able to purchase a 5-star Hatted Chef meals at an affordable price!
On this cruise, you’ll witness the beauty of the Sunshine Coast sunset either from the bay (weather permitting) or a suitable vantage point at the Mooloolaba River mouth. This is the perfect opportunity to bask in the final rays of sun for the day over a refreshing drink.
Departure from the Sunreef pontoon at The Wharf Mooloolaba.
Frequently Asked Questions
Parking gets very busy sometimes during busy seasons or when events are on in the area. Please give yourself at least 15-20 minutes for parking. It is recommended that you park your vehicle in the Sea Life (Underwater World) car park at The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade.
Warm clothes, appropriate footwear, and jumper.
Due to AMSA safety restrictions, there is no wheelchair access available, and prams or strollers cannot be accommodated.
Cruise is also not suitable for pregnant women.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or any other reason
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Trip times may vary depending on the time of the season
- No drones are permitted on board
- Tour is subject to mimimum numbers
- Yu must ensure you have your personal medications with you e.g. asthmatics, heart disease, anaphylactic etc
- Pregnant women are not permitted on board
- Passengers shall not carry any alcoholic liquor, matches (other than safety matches), explosives, volatile spirit or other goods of a dangerous, inflammable or offensive nature
Cancellations or changes within 72 hrs of departure: Nil refund
Cancellations or changes prior to 72hrs of departure: Permitted, contact The Operator
No show: Nil refund
Reviews for Sunset Cruise on Whale One
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation