- Return transfers from Melbourne (selected pick-up locations)
- Wine tastings
- Winery lunch
- Tasting paddle of beer
- Gondola ride at Arthurs Seat Eagle
Mornington Peninsula Food & Wine Taste Trail
Sample beer, food and wine while enjoying the picturesque scenery of the Mornington Peninsula.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy wine and beer tasting from some of the most-loved venues in the region as well as sightseeing on a spectacular day trip to the Mornington Peninsula.
The first stop of the day is Point Leo Estate, a visual feast for all who visit with art, rolling vineyards and ocean views commanding the horizon as far as the eye can see. Sample some wines at the cellar door and enjoy a stroll through the sculpture gardens.
Then it's onto Rare Hare at Jackalope, where you can indulge in another wine tasting at this prestigious venue. It's a spectacular property and a special sort of place with views revealing vines stretching to the forest.
By now you'll have worked up an appetite, so stop for a winery lunch at Mont Alto, the birthplace of Pinot Gris and Grigio in Australia. Savour lunch & wine tasting at the pizzeria nestled amongst the rolling hills of Main Ridge.
Break up the wine with an amber brew at St. Andrews Brewery. This craft brewery, set amongst the beauty of the Mornington Peninsula, was once a world-class horse training facility. Here we’ll join the locals for a beer tasting paddle and the opportunity to watch the brewers crafting and pouring great brews right from their stable doors.
With a number of drinks under your belt, it's time for some sightseeing. Arthurs Seat Eagle is a state-of-the-art gondola, that flies you over the state forest to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsula. The only problem is that you’ll be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city or spotting the wildlife as you soar high above the trees.
Found on beaches from Mount Eliza and Dromana to Rosebud and Portsea along the coast are the iconic Peninsula Bathing Boxes. The renowned beaches where the colourful boxes are located provide a beautiful backdrop of crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for. It's a scene that is definitely Instagram-worthy – no filter needed!
Where we visit:
- Point Leo Estate
- Rare Hare at Jackalope
- Mont Alto
- St. Andrews Brewery
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Peninsula Bathing Boxes
Mornington Peninsula Food & Wine Taste Trail
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
What vehicle operates on the tour?
Your vehicle is a modern, deluxe, airconditioned mini-coach with comfortable seating and large windows for maximum viewing pleasure. The vehicle takes a maximum of 21 guests.
Is there Wi-Fi and/or charging points available?
Free Wi-Fi is available onboard and we have ample mobile charging devices.
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring along appropriate clothing for seasonal weather conditions, a camera for lots of memorable photo’s, a hat & sunscreen for hot, sunny days, a screw-top water bottle and a small handbag for souvenirs.
Can dietary requirements be catered for?
We endeavour to cater for specific dietary requirements where food is included as part of the tour. Please advise us of your requirements at the time of booking.
Does the tour still operate if it's raining?
Our tours operate in all kinds of weather – rain, hail, or shine! We may slightly adjust the itinerary if necessary, to keep you dry or warm but you won’t miss out on anything.
Is there a toilet on the bus?
We don’t have toilets on the bus but don’t worry we make plenty of comfort stops during the day.
Are the vehicles wheelchair accessible?
Our tours are run in 21 seat minibuses which are, unfortunately, not usually wheelchair accessible. In some cases, exceptions can be made so it is best to contact us and enquire about the tour you want to do including the date you would like to do it.
Can children join the tour?
Yes, we are more than happy to accommodate children, however, some restrictions may apply. Children are welcome on all-day tours and we recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular, the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Booster seats can be provided, however, these must be pre-booked at least 72 hours prior to the tour departure date. No prams are permitted inside the vehicle as we don’t have storage space.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse the provision of Services to any person at its discretion and without assigning any reason
- Participants will comply fully with all reasonable requirements and/or directions of, or given by, the operator
- The operator reserves the right to deviate from any advertised route and proceed, return to, or stay at any location for any purpose at its absolute discretion
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- 100% cancellation fee applies for tours cancelled within 48 hours of departure
- Changes to your booking, including change of date can be made up to 48 before departure free of charge providing availability. No changes can be made within 48 hours of departure
- Within 48 hours you can transfer your booking to another person, however, the operator must be advised of the name change and contact details along with any dietary requirements. The provider will not be held responsible for passengers failing to familiarise themselves with the booking terms and conditions
- Her majesty’s Theatre
- Mail Exchange Hotel
- Regent Theatre
- Travelodge Hotel Southbank
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews