- Full Day Great Barrier Reef Snorkel & Dive Trip!
- High-quality snorkel, mask and fins
- Free snorkel tuition and guided snorkel tours
- Free 10-minute in-water introduction to scuba diving
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Freshly prepared buffet lunch including fresh tropical fruit and prawns; all prepared by our onboard chef!
- Marine Life presentation by our on board Eco-certified guides
WHAT TO EXPECT
Passions of Paradise offers daily departures to the Great Barrier from Cairns. We offer a two destination itinerary with our locations chosen each day from a selection of over 24 moorings on the outer Great Barrier Reef some of which include Hastings Reef (1770, Coral Gardens, Turtle Bommie, Split Bommie), Paradise Reef, Long Bommie, Milne Reef, Moore reef and more! Each day we will tailor the day’s itinerary to the weather conditions.
Activates on offer include snorkelling and scuba diving. Full snorkelling tuition is provided and our staff are on hand to offer complimentary guided tours for beginners snorkelers..
A free 10 minute in water introduction to scuba is offered to introductory divers. Our staffs are fully trained and qualified PADI professional offering the utmost care and patience with our beginner divers. All diving can be booked and paid for on board. For more experienced divers, we also have a dedicated dive tender to allow access to deeper waters.
Lunch is served by our onboard chef which includes a selection of hot and cold buffet meats, salads, prawns and fresh tropical fruit. Vegetarians and allergies can be catered on request.
After lunch we move to our second location of the day. This location offers a second round of in-water activities at a new and diverse reef structure. Our staff is on hand again to offer assistance and guidance for both snorkelers and divers. Our day ends with the captain hoisting the sails and the cruise back to Cairns commences. Passengers can enjoy a cold refreshing drink from our fully licensed bar and relax on our boom netting. Alternatively, our passionate Eco-certified staff are on hand to offer marine life presentations.
Check-in commences at 7am at the Passions of Paradise desk inside the Reef Fleet terminal at Number 1 Spence Street Cairns. Upon check in our friendly staff will issue passengers with boarding cards and directions to the boat which is approximately 200 meters away. Parking is available right across the street and costs about $11 per day. Transfers can be arranged on request directly with us before travel (extra fees apply) However, most city-centre hotels are within walking distance.
We depart at 8 am sharp and return at approx. 5pm
Scuba Dive Optional Extras: (To be paid on board the day of the tour)
- 1st Introductory Scuba Dive: $70 (no experience necessary) ONLY $25 IF YOU PRE-BOOK AND DO THE TOUR IN MAY 2017!
- 2nd Introductory Scuba Dive: $45
- 1st Certified Scuba Dive: $75
- 2nd Certified Scuba Dive: $45 (subject to availability)